• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Natasha09

Hello, I’m a 23 year old literate female writer looking for something very specific today. I really want to explore a relationship with an age gap. All of the characters will be 18+ and I’d like to do this rp with someone over 21 as well, as I’m more comfortable that way.

I primarily write M/F pairs, but can be convinced to write M/M or F/F relationships. I am open to doubling up as that is the only way it is fair.

About me, I’ve been roleplaying for about nine years now, and consider myself a literate writer. I work quite a demanding job, and study on the side, but I’m active for at least 1-2 hours a day, and possibly more on Sundays. I’m open to trying out new things, so feel free to make suggestions.
Searching for:

• 21 plus writers.
  • Literate writers - please use third person and past tense. As for reply length, I’d like anywhere between one to five paragraphs.
  • I love age gaps and the drama they bring - I will play my character in her twenties, and yours could be in their late thirties to forties.
  • I only want to roleplay canon x oc pairings, but I will double for you.
  • Enthusiastic plotting and worldbuilding. I love taking a fandom and making adjustments to it as per our requirements.

Characters/ Fandoms I’d be interested in:

Marvel : Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Wanda Maximoff.

X-Men : Erik Lehnsherr, Charles Xavier, Logan.

DCEU : Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, Lena Luther, Oliver Queen.

Harry Potter: Sirius Black, Draco Malfoy, George Weasley.

I do have some plot ideas for the roleplay, but am open to yours as well.

• Widower/OC
  • Soul mates
  • Slow burn
  • Accidental Pregnancy AU
  • Best friends to lovers.
  • Boss/employee
  • Mafia AU
  • Enemies to lovers.
  • Fake Relationship
  • Arranged marriage
  • Royal AU

Users who are viewing this thread