• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Romance, brutal killings, and a whole lot of snow)

SemiCylinder

A full cylinder would just be too much.
Hello :D

If you're interested, I'd love to have an RP based on the book that I am extremely slowly writing; the RP would be set in the same universe with some common characters, but it would obviously be a bit different since the entire thing is character driven.

The background of the story is rather simple: After a rogue planet passes through the solar system and moves Earth's orbit farther from the sun in an event known as The Passing, humanity is left to adapt to a dying, frozen world. I can explain with more detail and depth if you so desire.

My only two rules are you have to be literate, and you can't be an idiot; so just no text speak, and no nonsensical character behavior or overdone tragic backstories- come on, it's a post apocalypse, everyone's life sucks now, get over it.

If and once someone expresses interest in this, we can arrange how to start and such. Feel free to ask questions.

PS: Brutal killings are obviously going to occur, so just a heads up. Romance is also greatly encouraged, whether it be M/M, M/F, or F/F, but will fade to black when cloths come off.

Last edited by a moderator:
brutal killings? space winter? count me in,will there be a sheet base or can we go freestyle?

Wow! Lots of feedback. I may turn this into a multiple person game, but I'll keep it a nice low number. I'm at school right now, but when I'm back we can sort everything out. There will be basic character applications or skellies or whatever they're called, and we will be starting the game somewhere in North Carolina. Some of us will likely be together, and others will be met very shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back