• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance 1x1 RP

BLADE MdM

Hello again, RPNation!

My last post here managed to spawn a successful beginning to an RP, so let's hope I can capture lightning in a bottle once again.

STORY SETUP:

Essentially, I want a story about a girl and a guy who live in a small town, and are best friends with one another. It would take place during their last summer together, before they move on to either university or college or what have you. Maybe they love each other but don't want to admit it, or maybe they don't. That's up to us to decide, by crafting characters and seeing how well they gel.

It's young love at a crossroads, so it should be equal parts melancholic and hopeful.

RULES:

1. Utilize proper grammar and punctuation, or I'll lose interest in the important facets of the story. (I'm incredibly picky in regards to this). This obviously doesn't mean you have to proofread stuff 30 times, of course, casual mistakes happen to all of us.

2. Quality over Quantity: This goes for both the frequency of your posts and the length of your posts. 2 to 5 paragraphs once every day or two days is the perfect pace for me.

3. Be comfortable in sharing your mind/ideas with me.

4. I'll be playing the male character.

AN EXCERPT:

So, if this RP seems like something you'd possibly like to partake in, feel free to just PM me a character sheet or your general plot ideas, to go along with mine. If you want to really capture my interest though, post 2 or 3 paragraphs, written for this story. Basically, just showcase to me how your writing in this RP would look. And it's definitely not wasted time, because it'll let me get to know your character organically, and it can serve as a mini prologue to the RP.

Thanks guys, looking forward to hearing from you!

Yes I want in!! 
My Excerpt:

[i'll just write 1st person, because I can't think of a name right now]

Living alone in a world full of opportunities has never been an issue for me. My best, yet only friend {Place name here} has always been there for me, no matter what. But it was on the first day of the summer that he felt off somehow. I asked him if everything was alright, but he just shacked it off with a headache. He was stupid. Knowing me, I'd instantly know something was up, which I did. After constantly pestering him about it, he finally broke.

"I'm moving to {Place name here}. I'm leaving, and theres nothing I can do about it!" He answered. I froze. This couldn't be happening. We promised each other that we'd spend the rest of the last summer of our lives as official teens in high school. Now he was backing out of his promise, saying he had to go? No. My father had left me as a baby, my mother left me as a young child. Even my older brother left me. Now he's leaving me? I couldn't stand that. He was all I had. Nothing would change that.

Hows that?? Just on the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back