• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplays Open

justbree96

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by to read my thread. I am wanting to do a fandom role-play. I dont ask for much in a partner honestly. I try to meet what you want! love to be able to talk out of character as well! I was going through a lot at the moment but now I really want to get back into gear with roleplaying. Let me know! :)
Fandoms:
Naruto
Demon Slayer
School Babysitters
Assassination Classroom
Attack On Titan
Another

Oh....Another? That could be very interesting. I'm up for that! Oh, and hey Bree!

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by to read my thread. I am wanting to do a fandom role-play. I dont ask for much in a partner honestly. I try to meet what you want! love to be able to talk out of character as well! I was going through a lot at the moment but now I really want to get back into gear with roleplaying. Let me know! :)
Fandoms:
Naruto
Demon Slayer
School Babysitters
Assassination Classroom
Attack On Titan
Another

I would like to have an Assassination Classroom, or a Demon Slayer one.

Hello! Sorry I just joined so I cannot PM you, but would you be interested in an Attack on Titan roleplay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back