• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

lokii

ᴍᴀʀꜱʜᴍᴀʟʟᴏᴡꜱ. ♥
Hello! This RP idea contains mythical creatures, abilities, and ranks. If you aren’t interested please skip! ~ The ranks (Lowest to highest): Humans, Hybrid, Alphas, Demons/Angels, Phoenixes. ~ Humans: The lowest rank in society, with no abilities; Hybrid: Still a low rank, with no abilities but have ears and tail of their creature; Alphas: Have a higher social status, human and wolf form, popular, wolves, and have teleportation and strength as their abilities, usually having a mark on their face; Demons/Angels: Have the ability to teleport between either heaven or hell, life or death as another ability, human and other form, slightly known as dangerous, and have different markings which are located on their wrist; Phoenixes: Most dangerous, different colored eyes including pupils. Unknown abilities, besides teleportation, human and creature form and strength. Four different phoenixes (Earth, fire, air, water), Fire strongest followed by earth, water and air.~~ My description• Gender: Female. Name: Cooper. Sexuality: Bi-sexual. Height: 5’3. Hair color: Light brown. Rank: Phoenix (Nature). Eye color: Dark brown and dark forest like green. Body type: Tan, hourglass fit. Currently wearing: Black blindfold, dark blue ripped jeans, black hoodie, white high-top converse. Piercings: Ears, cartilage, lip. Tattoos: Infinity symbol, right shoulder blade. Transformation (Into creatures): Wind speeds which cause a lightning storm, leaves from trees circling around self hidden from others, until transformation. Creature: Pure white fur/feathers, green eyes, white mist-like flowing off of the tail and wings. Other: I am a very submissive person, but protective. I am not good at fighting, nor speaking to others as I have social anxiety. ~~ Backstory/Starter• Pretty normal society, as phoenixes have been gone for over one hundred years. Rumors have it that they’ve all died, after demons and angels arrived. Known as either legends or myths. Alphas are pretty rare, and known to run schools, as the populars and bullies. (Phoenixes are supposed to hide their creature identity!) / It was the beginning of second semester of school, as we had just gotten off of winter break. It was currently snowing out and 6:50AM, as school started at 7:40AM. I was always early, and already in my first class sitting in a seat close to the side near the windows, as I listened to music, laying my head on my arms which were on the desk, relaxing. A couple of minutes later I heard others walking in presumably alphas. They noticed me and walked over, before pulling me out of the chair and kicking me to the floor, right as you walked in. (Note: You’d be another phoenix, and preferred fire.) ~~ If you are interested please drop your description and continue off of the starter. If not, sorry for wasting your time if you made it this far and have a wonderful day/night.

Hello! This RP idea contains mythical creatures, abilities, and ranks. If you aren’t interested please skip! ~ The ranks (Lowest to highest): Humans, Hybrid, Alphas, Demons/Angels, Phoenixes. ~ Humans: The lowest rank in society, with no abilities; Hybrid: Still a low rank, with no abilities but have ears and tail of their creature; Alphas: Have a higher social status, human and wolf form, popular, wolves, and have teleportation and strength as their abilities, usually having a mark on their face; Demons/Angels: Have the ability to teleport between either heaven or hell, life or death as another ability, human and other form, slightly known as dangerous, and have different markings which are located on their wrist; Phoenixes: Most dangerous, different colored eyes including pupils. Unknown abilities, besides teleportation, human and creature form and strength. Four different phoenixes (Earth, fire, air, water), Fire strongest followed by earth, water and air.~~ My description• Gender: Female. Name: Cooper. Sexuality: Bi-sexual. Height: 5’3. Hair color: Light brown. Rank: Phoenix (Nature). Eye color: Dark brown and dark forest like green. Body type: Tan, hourglass fit. Currently wearing: Black blindfold, dark blue ripped jeans, black hoodie, white high-top converse. Piercings: Ears, cartilage, lip. Tattoos: Infinity symbol, right shoulder blade. Transformation (Into creatures): Wind speeds which cause a lightning storm, leaves from trees circling around self hidden from others, until transformation. Creature: Pure white fur/feathers, green eyes, white mist-like flowing off of the tail and wings. Other: I am a very submissive person, but protective. I am not good at fighting, nor speaking to others as I have social anxiety. ~~ Backstory/Starter• Pretty normal society, as phoenixes have been gone for over one hundred years. Rumors have it that they’ve all died, after demons and angels arrived. Known as either legends or myths. Alphas are pretty rare, and known to run schools, as the populars and bullies. (Phoenixes are supposed to hide their creature identity!) / It was the beginning of second semester of school, as we had just gotten off of winter break. It was currently snowing out and 6:50AM, as school started at 7:40AM. I was always early, and already in my first class sitting in a seat close to the side near the windows, as I listened to music, laying my head on my arms which were on the desk, relaxing. A couple of minutes later I heard others walking in presumably alphas. They noticed me and walked over, before pulling me out of the chair and kicking me to the floor, right as you walked in. (Note: You’d be another phoenix, and preferred fire.) ~~ If you are interested please drop your description and continue off of the starter. If not, sorry for wasting your time if you made it this far and have a wonderful day/night.
You should break that up a bit; a little hard to read when its condensed. But good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back