Experiences Roleplayer Horror Stories?

Alright so there's this dude who still hangs around in the old discords my friends used to use. In every, I mean every single rp he would whine and bitch about us not letting him play his fursona until the gm finally got tired of his shit and either kicked him out of the group or just let him.

He also had a REALLY creepy attraction to literally any female characters, despite them being played by dudes most of the time. Saying shit like "I think [insert character name] and [his fursona] would make a really cute ship x3"

GM finally decides he's had enough and bans him on all our servers, and I haven't seen him since.

thank the gods above

There already are a bunch of vent threads for bad roleplay experiences around the site! I think Idea Idea would agree with me on this one (as entertaining as it is to read them)

Sorry if that's a problem, was just trying to get my post # up

Not a problem, just a bit of a suggestion! 😊 There’s been a lot of negativity around the forums lately, and those venting threads have become a tad repetitive. It’s fun to read them, but the negativity is getting out of hand a tiny bit.

There already are a bunch of vent threads for bad roleplay experiences around the site! I think Idea Idea would agree with me on this one (as entertaining as it is to read them)

Current page 1 of roleplay discussion, plenty of places to vent and put posts like this.

Still Unbreakable Patches Unbreakable Patches credit where credit's due, at least this one has a creative title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back