• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay?

Hushmydarling16

Can't do this alone

CLOSED

Hey ^^

So this is the first time posting a thread. Sorry for jumping around with ideas ><

I am looking for a partner to rp with who can have the time to be on.

Genres, I don't have a favorite so anything is fine as long as it stays on the site's rules

Umm... pairings M&M M&F

Here are my ships(I know it's short >■<)

EstherxXerxes

SplendidxFlippy/Fliqpy

DeanxCastiel

YukixZero

Other pairings that are OCs

Pirate x Princess

Pirate X Prince

Pirate x Rival Pirate

Pirate x Navy Captain

Actor/Actress x Singer

Pharaoh x Time traveler

Pharaoh x Servant

Greek God/Goddess x human

Egyptian God's x human

Mafia x Rival Mafia

Mafia x detective

Arrange Marriage

Soldier x civilian

soldier ( medieval) x druid

Dragon shifter x Phoenix shifter

werewolf x human

werewolf x angel

Vampire x witch

witch x prince

warlock x Princess

warlock x prince

warlock x peasant

Just comment what you want.

Also try to warn me if you have things that'll take up most of the time And I'll do the same.

and please try to be semi literate+

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you play Dean for a Dean x OC plot? If not, there are a couple of the pairings you listed that interest me.

PiperAllen said:
Would you play Dean for a Dean x OC plot? If not, there are a couple of the pairings you listed that interest me.
I could possibly try to rp Dean depending on plot. And please indulge me the knowing of these pairs that caught your interest

I'd be interested in doing the pirate x navel captain....but could I be the female navy captain? Also my reply might be a bit late..I'm on a break at work

Nichole said:
I'd be interested in doing the pirate x navel captain....but could I be the female navy captain? Also my reply might be a bit late..I'm on a break at work
Sure. We can discuss the plot on how they meet when I get back from Church. Being forced to go so yeah ><

Nichole said:
Yes you may. I'll be back shortly. Don't worry about reply every single time right off the back

[QUOTE="Antlered punk]Hey there, I'd be down for rping with you.

Hey, I'd be down for rping with you.

[/QUOTE]
Alright. What pairings interests you?

I would be interested in any pairing from arranged marriage down, but particularly arranged marriage or WerewolfxAngel

Should probably mention I prefer female and thread (vs. PM)

Flutterby said:
I would be interested in any pairing from arranged marriage down, but particularly arranged marriage or WerewolfxAngel
Should probably mention I prefer female and thread (vs. PM)
Okay ^^ hmm we can do Werewolf x angel haven't done one yet

[QUOTE="Antlered punk]Mafia x Rival mafia

[/QUOTE]
Alright

Prepare to be asked a lot of questions

1. What gender do you prefer and anything else specific (like sexuality)?

2. Time era? The more modern Mafia or during the 1920s through 1930s?

3. Realistic pics or anime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back