• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Reaper9696

Reaper
hello to the person who is reading this, so just a little about myself, i am 16 years old, i don't care what your age is or gender in irl, i have been roleplay for a few years now, i mainly roleplay on discord, my discord is in my profile, i don't know much about this site but now for the imorpant part, i mainly do fighting/adventure/ some type of romanice rps, i do anime rps to, the one i am mainly do is naruto but in my own version of it, but rn for rps i am doing just a random one, like in the rp we started off in a town/village and now we are at a guild hall, so in that one we don't really set rules for a spicific rp, we just go with what we feel like, if you want to do that we can, you can use ocs and you can bring other charaters into it as well, there can be mutiple irl ppl in the rp, like a group rp cuz that would seem fun, and the rp i am doing is, like a we start off somewhere inthen just go from there in your own way, so like a random rp ig :)

Hello, I don't know if you wanted people to respond on this thread but I would be interested in this! If you want me to send you a pm on discord let me know. :]

Hello, I don't know if you wanted people to respond on this thread but I would be interested in this! If you want me to send you a pm on discord let me know. :]
just message me your username and tag number, plz and i will send you a friend request, just message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back