• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay

weirdo_girl

Does anyone want to roleplay? I'm okay with most plots and I have character bios with pictures. I'm semi-literate so little to no one-liners. I also prefer third person.

What fandoms are you in? Any prefered genres for original plots?
Fandoms: Maze Runner, Maximum Ride, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Mortal Instruments but I'm not sure which I already have bios for
Genres: Realistic plots but no action and I rarely do adventure

Fandoms: Maze Runner, Maximum Ride, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Mortal Instruments but I'm not sure which I already have bios for
Genres: Realistic plots but no action and I rarely do adventure

I'd be up for something Harry Potter. What era are you used to doing? Canon or original characters?

I've never done Mauraders so Golden Trio and like their kids. I'm pretty sure my original character is the next gen

That's all good. I can do any era so that's not an issue. What kind of plot would you want if we do next gen? A restructure of Cursed Child or something original?

That's all good. I can do any era so that's not an issue. What kind of plot would you want if we do next gen? A restructure of Cursed Child or something original?
We could do something original or a restructure of the Cursed Child

We could do something original or a restructure of the Cursed Child

With Cursed Child we'd have some sort basic plotline. We could always do a mix in the end; bits of Cursed Child, bits of original. That's likely going to happen either way in my opinion.

With Cursed Child we'd have some sort basic plotline. We could always do a mix in the end; bits of Cursed Child, bits of original. That's likely going to happen either way in my opinion.
sorry for the wait but that sounds great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back