• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Roleplay?

Silvy

Your average gaming idiot
Hey! I'm new here if you haven't noticed. Therefore, I have no roleplays and there's no point on being on a forum centered around roleplay if you don't have any. This thread is to fix that

I play both boys and girls, but I prefer to be girls. I'm fine with doing two pairings if you would like to do one where you play a girl and one where I play a girl.
Also, I only do bxg. Nothing against LGBT+. Gxg and Mxm roleplay just puts me in an uncomfortable position.

I also prefer for you to post at-least two sentences. It's hard for me to reply otherwise

I prefer 1x1, but I might occasionally do group roleplays if it interests me!

Now then
Onto what I do and don't roleplay
-Please don't pressure me into replying 24/7/Bumping constantly. Give me at least two days.. I just got some not-so-pleasant news, so I may not be too terribly active. I'll try to get at least one reply every day, but I may not always be on.
-Ask me to roleplay something I haven't seen. This doesn't mean you can't mention a series that isn't on the fandoms list or anything. I very well could have forgotten it. I will not jump into a series I know nothing about unless it's a crossover.
-I won't play all of the characters. Roleplaying 5 characters isn't fun for me if you're only playing one. It simply feels like I'm roleplaying with myself/story writing.
-Please contribute at least a little bit to the plot.
-Post +2 sentences please
-Let me know if you loose interest.
-I prefer to not do canonxoc, usually if I'm playing a canon. I don't like feeling like I'm butchering them. Typically it feels like I'm playing an OC with the same appearance, name, backstory, etc, but not quite the same personality.

-Romance
-Fantasy
-Modern
-Sci-fi
-Historical
-Fandoms

I am fine with doing non-fandom roleplays. Just putting this out there
-RWBY
-Puella Magi Madoka Magica
-Fairy Tail
-Naruto
-Bleach
-Attack on Titan
-The Seven Deadly Sins
-Your Lie in April
-Steven Universe
-Mystic Messenger (Waiting til I have more free time so I can get most of the story/Willing to play the general concept)
-Life is Strange
-Undertale
-The Selection series
-Spirit Animals
-Eragon/Inheritance Cycle
-Percy Jackson/Hero's of Olympus
-Pegasus
-The Amber House

Last edited:
I do actually have a plot I have been thinking up for some time.

The adventures of Fairy Tail have faded into myths and legends as the years have progressed in Earthland. Near a hundred years ago, a dark group of wizards rose to power. All of whom possessed immense magic power and quite easily dispatched the champions of the modern era without much difficulty. It was these wizards that created the Bar'Al Empire.

After their hostile takeover, a new law was created. Magic was outlawed to all except those with permission from the Empire. Anyone caught practicing magic was executed immediately without trial.

Now the current days, much of the Empire is in darkness. Most cities are in ruins and the peoples fear the wrath of the Empire.

This is where our two characters would come in. Both with great fires in their hearts and the desire to see the darkness lifted from their world. Both will possess the potential for monstrous magical powers, but we will start out with minimal control and understanding of our powers. Together the two will work to slowly bring back the fighting spirit of the people, while destroying the corrupt Bar'Al empire.

Silvy Silvy

Alright. I typically play girls.
Anything else we need to discuss before someone makes the thread?
(I can, if you want me to)

Hey! I'm new here if you haven't noticed. Therefore, I have no roleplays and there's no point on being on a forum centered around roleplay if you don't have any. This thread is to fix that

I play both boys and girls, but I prefer to be girls. I'm fine with doing two pairings if you would like to do one where you play a girl and one where I play a girl.
Also, I only do bxg. Nothing against LGBT+. Gxg and Mxm roleplay just puts me in an uncomfortable position.

I also prefer for you to post at-least two sentences. It's hard for me to reply otherwise

I prefer 1x1, but I might occasionally do group roleplays if it interests me!

Now then
Onto what I do and don't roleplay
-Please don't pressure me into replying 24/7/Bumping constantly. Give me at least two days.. I just got some not-so-pleasant news, so I may not be too terribly active. I'll try to get at least one reply every day, but I may not always be on.
-Ask me to roleplay something I haven't seen. This doesn't mean you can't mention a series that isn't on the fandoms list or anything. I very well could have forgotten it. I will not jump into a series I know nothing about unless it's a crossover.
-I won't play all of the characters. Roleplaying 5 characters isn't fun for me if you're only playing one. It simply feels like I'm roleplaying with myself/story writing.
-Please contribute at least a little bit to the plot.
-Post +2 sentences please
-Let me know if you loose interest.
-I prefer to not do canonxoc, usually if I'm playing a canon. I don't like feeling like I'm butchering them. Typically it feels like I'm playing an OC with the same appearance, name, backstory, etc, but not quite the same personality.

-Romance
-Fantasy
-Modern
-Sci-fi
-Historical
-Fandoms

I am fine with doing non-fandom roleplays. Just putting this out there
-RWBY
-Puella Magi Madoka Magica
-Fairy Tail
-Naruto
-Bleach
-Attack on Titan
-The Seven Deadly Sins
-Your Lie in April
-Steven Universe
-Mystic Messenger (Waiting til I have more free time so I can get most of the story/Willing to play the general concept)
-Life is Strange
-Undertale
-The Selection series
-Spirit Animals
-Eragon/Inheritance Cycle
-Percy Jackson/Hero's of Olympus
-Pegasus
-The Amber House
Hi in New Just got on and I like your generacije so in up gor An rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back