• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detailed/Literate RP'ers gather! [18+] ONE RP LEFT

Ion

Elixir through your veins
Hi everybooty!

I'm back from my hiatus and totally in for all sorts of RP's. I'm displaying some of my babies below so please be gentle while handling!

About me

- I've been RP'ing since I was 13, I'm 19 now btw although I do look like 16. So that's a blasting total of six years, soon to be seven since I'm turning 20 in February. From 13 to 19 I've RP'ed as a guy, so I believe I've got a lot of the knacks down in case you like being the damsel-in-distress/or not.

- I'm a detailed para RP'er, yay! [Cheers all around] My first post usually goes up to 2k or 3k words and dims down to 1 to 2k for the rest of the RP'ing. If you keep me interested and water me often [sometimes I like to act like a plant], I'll be posting more! I will hope you can at least post 3 paragraphs every single time... unless the information given is too little then I'll forgive you if you just give me 2.

- I'm in college so there will be some times that I have to put my assignments and studying first. [i'm in biomedicine if you must know, I'm going to be a mad scientist when I graduate], but to my parents' shame, I usually put creativity first. In other words, posts galore from me! If this cannot happen, I will inform you.

- I absolutely love fantasy! Sci-fi can be done, but I'm afraid I'm not as awesome in that as I wish. I can definitely do modern/slice-of-life if you give me extra cookies.

- IMPORTANT: I'm definitely into some gore as well as swearing [even in our OOC convo's]. Hence the age restriction [see above]. And I don't just mean guts spilling out and detailed descriptions there of, I also mean a lot of mentally disturbing stuff. Such as a bit of torture [seeing as I like playing medieval RP's]. I want to portray the desperation, pain and fear as good as I possibly can. And I don't feel like defiling innocent souls with my sailor tongue.

- Love wise, romance can always be included if you wish so. I can play F or M, there are some storylines I definitely want to own a disco stick in, so I'll be warning you below. I can definitely go for romance stuff, if you wish! And I only do MXF, because that's the limit at which I know how to RP as a M as well as my comfort zone.

Now let's go to the next one, if I say 'I' again, my ego might explode. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Notes

- You don't have to be a super detailed persona, if you can manage somewhere between casual and detailed I'll love you! - kinda, not really, but I'll try.

- Please be literate! My pet peeve is grammar.

- Other rules apply such as: no god-modding, laziness or absolute lack of enthusiasm. I can usually talk to myself for an hour and then I run out of breath, so you'll have to contribute some way or another.

- IMPORTANT: Please do not be offended if I tell you that I don't want to continue the RP. If your RP style just isn't compatible with mine, I tend to lose interest and posting becomes forced instead of smooth. And I sincerely do not want us to waste each other's time.

Time for the ideas!
For all you underaged kids who have managed to reach this sentence. Congratulations! Just make sure to be a convincing adult and I might fall for it. (•̀o•́)ง

[1] By accident, A is transported into a world of old. One where the Gods and Rituals rule the people, and the ever growing fear of Hybrids limits the lives of those prospering on the Great Lands. Confused and scared, A tries to find a way to go back home but instead finds him/herself in the hands of B. B is an important ruler in this world [this needs further work] and wishes to send A back to his/her own world but soon the people around B seek to use A as a way to save their world. Believing that A has been sent from the Gods, they believe that by sacrificing A to the Hybrids, their people will be saved. The prophecy of Old appears once more, stating that a hero sent by the Gods will either destroy this world or save it. —> Still need to work out whether the Hybrids are just like monsters or not. I also need to be aware of the level of gore you’re willing to handle.

[2] The world of [blank] has been divided for centuries. With the grace of the two moons and under protection of the Evenstar, the land has been peaceful. Yet a new threat looms in the distance. The Varék which have been living peacefully in their tribes to the East have started to stir. And their numbers are vastly growing. Astride their reptilian mounts [still needs a name], they’ve started attacking nearby villages. The different factions of [insert name of the world] need to come together to fight the Varék when it becomes increasingly clear that a darker and much more terrifying power is helping them move; with the goal to take over [world name]. But the factions have long despised each other and working together may spark conflict upon themselves. —> Hereby I have the idea to have the factions be divided according to their mounts. So we could have those that move in the sky with flying animals, those who ride wolves/deers/whatever else you can come up with. Each will have a specific culture and belief, and then we can take it from there. Obvvy, A and B will be part of different/same factions.

[3]The planet is suffering [There’s a whole background story about it that I will post in case you’re interested in it, ‘cause it’s pretty long… and my lunch is seriously distracting]. The winged beings - Landians - that live upon this planet have become increasingly concerned as the planet which they live on slowly dies. The light that it pulsates every few seconds like a heartbeat over the surface of the planet, is slowly fading. Because of the richness of their planet, other races have tried to take over, and in the flurry of war; the King sends out those he thinks most capable to look for a solution. It is rumoured that a hidden planet, by the name of 32X, has something in its core to save their dying planet. Thus a galactic adventure begins! —>
We can throw in some monsters and space pirates at this part. Planet 32X will also be under raid from other races so char A and B can choose to be from the same planet or from different ones. We can believe that other planets might as well be suffering aka endless possibilities.

[4] A [girl] comes from a family of five daughters, each of them are to be wed to men from outstanding families. A is the youngest of five and as her elder sisters get married one by one, she watched them go with desolate eyes. When her mother died during her birth, her father has hated her, instead she was raised by the stable/sword-master [this can be chosen]. When it is finally her time to be wed, her father gives her to the most feared man of the land [name still to be deliberated on], a man that is only referred to as a beast [char B]. B despises being set up to A, and is ready to make everything hell for the woman that has come into life. Soon enough, the monsters/rebels [we’ll make them extra creepy, promise], and A and B run away. Now they have to work together to win back their land or end up dying in the woods hating each other. —> Change this anyway you want, but I want the general lines to stay. I can definitely be the M here, if you're a girl and want to keep the taco for this one.

[5] A is a newly made cyborg with infused human cells to make her/him more human. His/Her actions are supernatural as well as the acquired reflexes. Super hard to kill and trained since birth with heightened senses, this is the ultimate killing machine. Whoever holds the encrypted key to this one’s hard drive will have the most powerful hunting dog every on their leash. As the elite fight over this deadly product of technology, B is sent out by another organisation to kill this. A is seen as an abomination to mankind and must be eliminated immediately. When A and B meet, the fight they are ready to engage in is disrupted when A shows B an uncommon notion of humanity. When a nearby factory explodes [details can be worked out later], they are thrown into the sea and when they awake everyone is set on killing them. A’s organisation believes that B now has the key, B’s organisation believes that B has turned their back on them and taken A for themselves. The encrypted key that controls A has thus gone missing. —> One of my babies -Sniffles.-

[6] At the [Name] School, supernatural children are trained to be the best they can be. However, the principal is slowly weeding out the children he deems most fitted. A and B are chosen to be part of an elite team - and although young - are sent to assassinate high brow politicians and other important figures in the world. The principal’s power is absolute control and they are punished when they try to escape, tortured into doing horrific things that they do not wish to. Thus beings the journey towards freedom —> This one can be rather traumatising.

[7] Every year, the evil Queen chooses children ranging from the years of 12 to 18 to fight in her gladiator arena. Two children from every age, different sexes, are chosen in the Capital and then ripped away from their families to become gladiators of the arena. —> This one comes with overthrowing of the Queen. You could spice it up by having char A a Prince/Princess and B a gladiator/gladiatrix. We’ll have to talk about that. I can also be a M here.

For [3] and [6] I'm willing to do groups.

I'll be posting in threads rather than messages since that makes it easier to separate OOC from actual RP. And I definitely want to become amigo's with you!

I will update so you'll know which RP's are still open and which are not. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Note: due to someth of the RP's being ticked off I shall cross them off. I'm also open for your plots of you need me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally interested in ideas 1,4, and 7! I will only choose one of the ideas but they all piqued my interest ^-^ if you are still looking for a partner!

[QUOTE="Saint Nhoj]Totally interested in ideas 1,4, and 7!

[/QUOTE]
Yay ok! Shoot me a PM and we can discuss *O*~

Are you open to suggestions to plots? I have three on here so far, and one is Historical. I noticed you said you liked those!

@Sirius1023 Yay ok! That one is still up for grabs. PM me so we can start baking!

Zandie said:
Are you open to suggestions to plots?
I am open to plots so P(er)M me please (OvO)"

I'm super interested in RPing with you (loves word blocks, gore, /and/ fantasy? Sign me up). Are you still looking for partners? If so which plots are open (I think my favorites are 1 and 5)? (Or would you be interested in developing a new one?)

Manaciel said:
#2 and #7 sound adorable. (´⌣`ʃƪ)
2 is still good to go! PM OwO

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Are you still looking for partners? If so which plots are open (I think my favorites are 1 and 5)?

[/QUOTE]
The one's with strike throughs are taken but 1 and 5 are still open. Just PM me!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
1 and 2 seem interesting if they're still available
I'm discussing 1 with someone else right now, but if you like 2 PM me ! :D

Greetings.

I at least have to say that there is something exceedingly right about the way in which the original post was written.

Willing to write.

I wish to request information on [3] but I admit that it's at least 50% only out of curiosity towards the backstory to the setting that you still withhold - I find it a very attractive premise, it is only that I am not entirely confident in my ability to tackle a story in that scale. Of course, I would be interested in trying if you consent to the very real potential of a complete messup sorry. are willing to provide me this opportunity.

Much interest in [5] as well, but uncertain about its availability since two inquiries to that one have been presented already.

Thank you.

eheu said:
I wish to request information on [3] but I admit that it's at least 50% only out of curiosity towards the backstory to the setting that you still withhold - I find it a very attractive premise, it is only that I am not entirely confident in my ability to tackle a story in that scale. Of course, I would be interested in trying if you consent to the very real potential of a complete messup sorry. are willing to provide me this opportunity.

Much interest in [5] as well, but uncertain about its availability since two inquiries to that one have been presented already.

Thank you.
3 or 5 are both still up, it depends mostly on my compatibility with the RP'er after the first few posts :) Feel free to shoot me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back