• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Roleplay with me?

Hey there! It's me again.... I'm XiaoLu, or Lulu, whatever you wish to call me, and I'm a semi/advanced lit roleplayer. My responses range from about 300 to 3000 words depending on how inspired I am at the moment, but I will almost never give you less than three decent sized paragraphs to work with. I'm on almost daily and for the most part, I do try and respond at least every day or every other, but because of school and such, I can be busy, so forgive me if I disappear without warning. I'll always come back, I swear! However, I will say that if I don't respond within a week to the first post, it usually means I don't think we're not compatible? It's a personal thing, and it has nothing to do with you ^-^ Sometimes I just don't think are styles click, but please don't be offended! I normally won't respond in that case because I'm too socially awkward and I don't want to end up hurting anyone's feelings? I live in the East Coast, so the EST timezone, so I would love to find someone near me in my general timezone. Totally not necessary though.

Anyway, I'm able to play both male and female but I tend to only do mxf pairings and with a little persuasion, mxm. Nothing against anyone, I promise, I just don't think I'm any good at playing these characters? I do like romance in my plots and while they don't necessarily need to be the driving force, it is usually the thing that really keeps me interested.

But yes, on to the actual partner search. I'm honestly just looking for a partner who puts in the same level of effort as I do. I'm a little bit sick of typing out long posts and getting back a three sentence paragraph with half-assed grammar. I get the lack of inspiration and I won't chew you up or anything, but I'm really expecting at least a paragraph. I'm just looking for someone to match me in terms of detail and length, because I absolutely, absolutely love the detail. It makes me really happy and fuzzy inside because I honestly just have no life. I'm also looking for someone to be able to play both genders equally, because I've been in so many roleplays where I've played male constantly, and while I don't mind, it's nice to have a breath of fresh air every once in a while.

As a partner, we are doing a roleplay together, so plan with me! Help me plan along! Tell me whether or not you hate my ideas! Create something with me that you'll enjoy as well! Talk to me c: I'm happy to give out my skype or discord for ooc chat, but I do love talking to my partners whether or not it's just random idle chatter or something serious. Tell me how your day was or when you're not interested. No hard feelings ^-^

I'm sorry if I sound like a complete pushover or if this interest post is an absolute mess, I promise my actual roleplay posts are a little bit more collected.

Just a quick little thing: If something here catches your eye and you're interested, I'm just going to request a quick sample ^-^ It's just to help me gauge how compatible we are just in case it doesn't work out so we don't waste each other's time. I'll provide one for you as well!

So onto everyone's actual interests:

Genres:

Angst. I know that's not really a genre but I'm really craving an angst driven plot.
Fantasy
Modern
Sci-Fi (depending on the plot)
History - I am a huge history nerd, oh my god. We can also just borrow the plot of something historical, just please be realistic ^-^
Post-Apocalyptic
Dark Themes
Fandoms: PM me about this because I'm in so many different fandoms it would type forever to type out. However, I don't watch American TV (like Supernatural, Doctor Who, etc.)
Ahhhhh, I'm currently having a brainfart and I can't think of any other genres?

Pairings:

Human x Vampire
Childhood Friends (Do have an angsty plot for this)
Human x Demon
Civilian x Soldier
Any War setting
Werewolf x Human
Unexpected Pregnancy
God/Goddess x Human
Drug dealer x Innocent (Do have a plot idea for this)
Friends with Benefits?
Bad boy x Good girl
Anything Studio Ghibli related
Tokyo Ghoul style Ghoul x Human
Feel free to suggest anything, I'm pretty open to ideas ^-^

Plots:

1001 Arabian Nights

MxF|Romance|Would like Character A

Character A, a seemingly crazy boy king (around late teens) has been wedding a new virgin each night only to have her killed the next morning. After what seems to be forever, Character B is chosen to be Character A's next bride. Terrified for her life, the night after the wedding, Character B waits for her new husband and decides to start telling him a story. Intrigued, Character A permits B to live another night so he can hear the ending of the story. This goes on every night, and soon enough, Character B finds herself falling in love with what she deemed to be a monster. The more B gets to know A, the more she discovers about his past and how this seemingly endless and leisurely slaughter of young girls is actually a payment for a curse that has been placed on him that he must break.

Silvers and Reds

MxF|Romance|Fantasy

After his father is brutally murdered, Character A must take over a splintered kingdom. For years, there has been civil unrest between classes and Character A must figure out how to rule over his kingdom and maintain some structure, and along the way, he builds a cold wall to protect himself from his political advisors and enemies. In a political alliance, Character B, a princess from another Kingdom that has been on the verge of war with Character A's Kingdom is sent over for marriage to try and smooth things over. Both are only in their late teens and from the moment Character B steps in, all she can see is the cold, empty shell of a boy in front of her, but slowly, Character A begins to hesitantly open up to her, and there is much more there than meets the eye.

Childhood Friends

MxF|Romance|Angst/Realistic

Muse A and Muse B have been friends since forever and they remained close throughout high school. They were in fact, the picture perfect couple. They had everything going for them, and after college, the pair married as high school sweethearts. Everything was supposed to beautiful and perfect. But things were too good, and like all good things, it came to an abrupt halt. Not even a year into their new marriage, one of them gets diagnosed with cancer.

Feel free to suggest anything else! I'm totally open to all and any new ideas c:

Have a wonderful day then! Hope to hear from you :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back