• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Search!

aquaticnene

lucid dreamer
Roleplay Type(s)

• 200.gif

Hello everyone! You can call me either Sana or Nene. I'm 22 years old (any pronouns!) and a literate roleplayer who loves romance and fantasy. I've been roleplaying for as long as I could remember and I'm totally interested in meeting and writing with new people! If you're interested in any of the following, please be free to dm me! Please no one under the age of 19 since I am 22 years old.

It's important to mention I am autistic with ADHD so I have moments I can get hyper-fixated on something else. I try to at least reply at least once per day. I'm not pushy when it comes to replies as long as we reply at least once per week. although, I try to reply more than once per day if I'm free. I have school for most of the day, however. So, I'm normally free from 12 pm-1:15 pm EST and any time past 5 pm EST on weekdays.

As I said before, I love love love romance and fantasy. building up the characters' chemistry and seeing how the romance can blossom is one of my favorite parts of writing. especially when it comes to angst!

When it comes to writing length I can average around 200-1000k words depending on the complexity of the current interaction. I prefer quality over length.

200.gif

• toma.gif
    leia.gif
    misty.gif
    joylene1.gif
    Fandom: Dragon Ball Z looking for: Android 17, Tien a full-blooded Saiyan. she's known for her strength and is able to keep up with both Vegeta and Goku in strength. the only problem is that she hates fighting and is a hopeless romantic. constantly falling for the enemy in the most inconvenient moments.
    Fandom: Your Turn To Die looking for: Kai Satou Having left home at a young age. Leia learned to be independent and not rely on others no matter what. They are stoic and hate getting close to others. Even inside the killing game, they're alone. They are obsessed with dolls to the point of wanting to look like one.
    Fandom: One Piece looking for: Any pre-time skip character A half-mink, half-human cat girl. Her parents were killed years ago and she's been alone ever since. She has the dangan-dangan fruit that allows her to use any part of her body as a gun. She's a complete coward.
    Fandom: Pokemon looking for: Gordie, Guzma, and Raihan Joylene is an adventurer who grew tired of the Nurse Joy lifestyle. She prefers battling and seeing the world. However, she is a complete novice at battles. Even so, her desire for improvement pushes her forward.
    1685297848461.png original A brat of a princess who hates being told what to do. She's bossy and pushy and refuses to let anyone get close. She has a deep love for literature and science. Sora is the only heir to the throne and would trade it for anything else.
    1685298080953.png
    original Arthur is a fallen angel who defied God to protect humans. He has a huge disdain for demons and becomes violent when he sees them. He's desperate to return to heaven still but it is cursed to roam earth forever.
    faus1.png original A God who is a master manipulator. Fraus Dolos (Joy) can't control his love for chaos. He loves seeing the world burn without thought and lives for seeing others in despair He switches the second that Fraus feels any sense of extreme joy.
    faus2.png original A God who is a master manipulator. Fraus Dolos (Sad) is cruel. She can't feel immense emotions other than fake sorrow. She plays the slow game in destroying one's confidence. She switches when Fraus needs to pretend to feel sad.
    JOY​
    SADNESS​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back