• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom roleplay search!

kars.

the berserker.
hello and welcome to my thread.

call me kars!
i go by female pronouns, however, i tend to roleplay as male characters. feel free to move on if you find that uncomfortable.
anyway, i am on the search for some literate partners that would like to indulge in a roleplay with me.
feel free to comment or send me a private message with your own rules and interests. do not be afraid to ask for something that i have not listed below.
i am likely to update this post every couple days.
my rules and fandoms are below.

rules.

• please be over eighteen. i am nineteen years old and feel more comfortable roleplaying with people around my age.
  • please do not rush my responses. i endeavor to get back to you as soon as possible, but life does get in the way sometimes. i promise to be just as patient with you.
  • please be willing to create plots with me. i am happy to share my ideas with you, as long as you bring some too.
  • canon or original characters. i am fine with using either. a name and picture are suitable too.
  • any gender pairings. i can play any gender and am comfortable with any pairings. feel free to ask.
  • please be able to write at least one or more paragraphs. i do not accept one-liners.

anime fandoms.

• jojos bizarre adventure.
  • mob psycho 100.
  • ouran high school host club.
  • baki.
  • kengan ashura.
  • parasyte: the maximum.
  • the disastrous life of saiki k.
  • attack on titan.
  • cheer boys.
movie fandoms.
  • the edge of tomorrow.
  • the martian.
  • godzilla vs kong.
  • real steel.

thanks for taking the time to read this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back