• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

JewelzAndDiamondz

Roleplay Availability
Hello! I'm searching for some people who share the same interests as me and would like to roleplay!

Some facts about me!
My name is Torii, I use multiple names, however. (DID issues)
I'm 20, and I was born on July 24th
I'm from the UK, but I go to Auburn University for my College Education.
I'm a band member!

|Fandoms|
Dream SMP
Danganronpa
BNHA
The Owl House
Miraculous; Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
TBHK

|Who I can play for you|
DSMP: All but Phil, Dream, and George.
Danganronpa: Anyone
BNHA: I prefer playing girls, but I'll play anybody EXCEPT Pro Heroes and Mineta.
The Owl House: I will literally play anybody- I love playing the characters.
Miraculous: Adrien (Cat Noir), Marinette (Ladybug), Alya, Nino, Zoe, Chloe, Lila, Felix,e etc. (Basically all the students in Mari's class, just no adults.)
TBHK: Anyone

|Who you can play for me|
DSMP: Sapnap, Quackity, Karl, Tommy, Wilbur, etc.
Danganronpa: Anybody.
BNHA: Same for what I wrote for who I play for you.
The Owl House: Anybody.
Miraculous: Luka is preferred, but I'll take any one of the classmates, I don't care, lol!
TBHK
: Anybody.

Hope to talk to you in DMs!
-
ToriiDoesStuff

Last edited:
Yello. I just came across your ad and I'm interested in doing one relating to "The Owl House". I'm still fairly new to this so I do not know how to message you. Hope to get a response real soon.

Ello! I am new to this site and your Ad piqued my interest! I would be interested in a My Hero Academia rp with you if that is fine! Idk how this site works so if you can sent me a message I would be happy to discuss this more with you.

Ello! I am new to this site and your Ad piqued my interest! I would be interested in a My Hero Academia rp with you if that is fine! Idk how this site works so if you can sent me a message I would be happy to discuss this more with you.
Heya, I'll message you in just a sec!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back