• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kayla

:)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Baddie Gif - IceGif

Hey potential RP partner!!

Welcome to my search for a (hopefully) long-term and interesting RP. My name is Kayla and I'm in my early twenties, I've been immersed in the world of roleplaying for quite some time now. I absolutely love the thrill of a fast-paced roleplay, where the story unfolds with excitement and intensity.

I strive to find an active and engaged roleplay partner. Of course, life has it's unexpected turns, and I understand that it can sometimes get in the way of our story. So, I promise to be understanding if there are periods when you might be less available due to life's demands.

As an advanced literature roleplayer and depending on my inspiration and energy levels, I can easily whip up several paragraphs. But I believe that quality is just as important as quantity, so I always attempt to maintain a balance.

I'm welcome roleplaying with anyone above the age of 18, regardless of gender or sexuality. Moreover, I'm not just looking for a roleplay partner; I'm open to building connections and making friends and open to OOC. If you ever need someone to talk to or simply share a friendly chat, I'm here for that too.

I find joy in both fandom-based scenarios and plots derived from various themes and tropes. I'm fairly flexible when it comes to roleplaying preferences. However, I should mention that I'm most comfortable playing female original characters. That said, if we choose to double up our characters, I'm more than happy to take on additional roles, playing anyone you'd like.

In terms of communication, I prefer roleplaying through email, private messages, or on Discord.

I don't mind whether we play original characters (OC) or canon characters (CC). However, I do have a preference for OC's.

Feel free to reach out to me with your interests and any questions you may have!

bxddieaesthetic- Profiles on Picsart

F A N D O M S
↝ Harry Potter

↝ Percy Jackson (PLEASE!!!!!)

↝ Stranger Things

↝ Umbrella Academy

↝ Warriors

↝ Marvel

↝ DC

↝ Divergent

↝ Hunger Games

↝ Twilight

↝ Suicide Squad

↝ Manifest

↝ Euphroia

↝ Outerbanks

T H E M E S
↝ Apocalypse

↝ Arranged marriage

↝ Academy

↝ Angel x Demon

↝ Babysitter

↝ Bar

↝ Bounty hunter

↝ Camp

↝ Celebrity

↝ Demi-god

↝ Enemies to lovers

↝ Exes

↝ Forbidden love

↝ Friends to lovers

↝ Mafia

↝ Opposites attract

↝ Roommates

↝ Royal

↝ Vacation

↝ Vampire

↝ Werewolf

P L O T S
Arranged marriage/Royal
Muse A
and Muse B are forced into an arranged marriage by their parents in order to end the war between their kingdoms. Neither of them like the idea, as they have been raised from birth to hate each other. Neither of them can fully comprehend why, all of a sudden, the two kingdoms want peace, when they have done nothing but attempt to destroy each other since as long as anyone can remember. They are scheduled to formally meet each other at a dinner hosted by muse A's family, but it does not seem as if it will go over well.

Demon X Angel
The war between demons and angels was more tense than ever. If the demons saw an angel they would capture it on sight, and drag it down to the underworld to be kept in a cell, and vice versa. Muse A is of demon royalty who had just caught their first angel, muse B, and was responsible for watching over them in their cell. Being an inexperienced demon, muse A slowly begins feeling sorry for the angel, and in turn, also gains feelings.

Mafia
Muse A
has it tough in life. Each day is spent as a fight for survival, quite literally. In order to earn enough money for things like food Muse A is forced to attend street fights. Over the years Muse A had gotten quite good and that catches the eye of Morello family, Italian mafia. The boss had taken liking in Muse A's skill and personality and sees them as fit for a challenging yet rewarding job. One faithful night, Muse A is approached by members of Morello family and is offered to become a body guard of the only child of Italian mafia's boss. It's an offer hard to refuse, specially when asked to...politely.

Muse B is the said child of Morello family and the only hire of the empire. Being a loved child and coming from a powerful family, Muse B hasn't been denied of anything , except for one thing - choice. Muse B has never wanted to become the next boss of Italian mafia nor marry someone DiCenzo family as they're supposed to. With that being said, Muse B has their mind set on running. Except, the task becomes much harder when Muse A arrives at Morello mansion and becomes Muse B's bodyguard.

With their drastically different personalities, it quickly becomes clear that the two cannot stand each other, but neither have much choice. If Muse A let's Muse B run off, their life will be in great danger. In between mix of their constant fights, Muse B's engagement and dangers proposed by other illegal organizations, feelings bloom, ones that shouldn't exist in the first place as one of the rules forbid Muse A to fall in love with Muse B and touch them unless it's necessary to save their life.

Celebrity/Enemies to lovers
Muse A
and Muse B are two halves of an A-list celebrity couple. Together, they have millions of adoring fans and millions of dollars to spend on whatever they could possibly desire. Despite the occasional tabloid article, Muse A and Muse B seem to be living a Hollywood love story, complete with cozy rendezvous in VIP sections of the hottest nightclubs, romantic dinners at the chef’s table in the trendiest restaurants, and affectionate touches on the red carpet at public appearances. Being as famous as they are, Muse A and Muse B are mobbed by paparazzi everywhere they go. Outside of their glamorous, gated home, the star couple can’t get a moment of privacy. But that’s perfectly alright with them because the truth is that Muse A and Muse B are together strictly for publicity. Behind closed doors, Muse A and Muse B absolutely despise one another and they secretly do everything they can to sabotage the other’s career.

STILL WRITING OTHERS..

Last edited:
hi! I'm Gali and I'm down for any of these !! I'd love to hear ideas and I have a few of my own too ♡ please dm me for more convo ♡

-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
-𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
-𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬

Hey! Would you be interested in a stranger things roleplay? Ive been looking for someone to play Eddie! I double up!!

I have no clue why, but I am absolutely obsessed with Academy RPs??? It's just nostalgic, y'know? DM me when you have the time < 3

I’m interested in warrior cats if you are!

I do long and complex responses (and expect the same) and tend to focus on the uniqueness of my characters and environment.
I enjoy darker concepts as I tend to like writing about fear and horror so RPs like characters growing worse, redemption arcs, and starclan prophecies. I also do classics like forbidden mates and found families.

An example of what my characters are like is VultureTooth, a resourceful but blindly ambitious and untactful bulky tom, born without front legs but quick to adapt to difficult situations. Anything he lacks in speed he makes up for in sheer strength.
He is a resourceful but blindly ambitious and untactful bulky tom, born without front legs but quick to adapt to difficult situations. He lacks in speed but makes up in sheer strength. action
I also do art.

If you are interested just feel free to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back