• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

marinatedmemories

a whisper of the past
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, my name is Umbrella (contrary to my username). I'm looking for a 1-on-1 roleplay partner that can discuss plots with me in PMs. Here's some helpful information:

GENRES:
  • Fantasy - I'm always open for this, both high and dark and whatever other type there is.
  • Sci-Fi - I love the concept of space travel, as well as high tech stuff, but AI freaks me out so keep that in mind.
  • Realistic - I dislike high school roleplays, but any other realistic thing works.
  • Romance - I do all pairings, but I prefer LGBTQ+ ships.

STYLE:
  • I consider myself semi-lit. I don't mind one-liners, actually.
  • I'm good with rapid fire if you want.
  • I try to have good grammar and I ask you to do the same.
  • I don't do fandoms.

Please PM me to discuss any plots you might have, following these rules.

What about realistic fantasy?
I've been wanting to play a fairy or a pixie or something in a f/f relationship with a businesswoman.
Small enough to fit in the palm of her hand, and crafty enough to squirm her way into her heart!

What about realistic fantasy?
I've been wanting to play a fairy or a pixie or something in a f/f relationship with a businesswoman.
Small enough to fit in the palm of her hand, and crafty enough to squirm her way into her heart!
please PM me, sounds cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back