• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PerfectDisaster

Hello! I have a few different ideas for rp’s whether it be from a certain fandom or something realistic! I have no real preference for length or replies I would just like them not to be one word answers. A few sentences minimum is perfect with me!!

Now for some of the things I’m into! (Bolded is what I would prefer to play as)

Fandoms:

Harry Potter:

• OC x OC (Really Craving the Hufflepuff and Slytherin pairing. I would Prefer your character to be male for this. My character is a Hufflepuff and is Female)
  • Lily x James
  • Tonks x Remus
The Legend Of Zelda:

• Princess Zelda x Link
Fairy tail
  • OC x OC (I have a couple to choose from)
  • OC x Rogue (my OC would be female)
  • Lucy x Natsu
  • Levy x Gajeel
**** IM DOWN FOR PLATONIC FOR FAIRY TAIL AS THERE IS LOTS OF ADVENTURE AND DRAMA INVOLVED.

Tangled
  • Rapunzel x Flynn Ryder/Ugene
Realistic:

This would be more OC based! I don't have any main plot ideas that I would want to work with, it would depend on your character and what Character I choose and how they would interact. I love planning that stuff with my partner! Most of my rp's with my realistic OC's are MxM but one for sure will be either MxM and MxF (I will state which one is which)

I Have a couple Main OC's that I would want to work with. I have more but they're more background for the main ones. But I wouldn't mind bringing another one forward if my mains won't work!

Karson Melburn
  • 25 year old single dad with a 3 year old son. Karson works as a head waiter/supervisor at a really fancy restaurant. Karson is an artist and he wants to go back to university to become an art teacher but he is holding off because his son, Finn is his first priority and he will do anything for him.
  • (MxM or MxF)
Lyric Knight
  • I normally play him as a 17 year old (Can change his age depending on the scene we want to work with)
  • Lyric is a musician, artist and loves to take pictures. He wants to go to music and art school and be a music producer like his dad was.
  • Lyric has a twin sister and a 3 year old sister. Their parents passed away in a car accident when the twins were 14 and their baby sister was only a few months old.
  • Because of their death, it took a huge toll on Lyrics mental health . But he is slowly working on himself.
  • (MxM)
Superhero AU:
I have a few different characters for this idea. I would be looking for it to be in a highschool setting as most of my characters for this are in their teens. I have no main plots as I would like to plot with my partner but I do have some ideas we could work with!

Thanks for taking the time to read. Im sorry if some of this is vague. I want to be able to work with potential partners about some plots without it all just being revolved around me. I gave the ideas, now we work together to build the story! I'm also sorry if this is just a bunch of word vomit, Im not used to writing for multiple things at once, but I'm trying LOL. Anyways! If you're interested in any of these ideas or even have your own you would like to throw at me, Just shoot me a message and we can work it out! Thanks again <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back