• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [πšπš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’ πš‚πšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘] [Still Looking!]

.sheep.wolf.

click clack
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! You can call me Chaos (They/He)
This post will have, my requirements (ugh- boring but needed), a bit about me, what I will roleplay, some pre-made plots, a bit of how I type, and some things I'd like to create a plot for :]

AND YES, I don't want to add all the tags, so all I put was a few things.

Alright, onto the plots! I will give updates with the bumps :]

-Communication. This is needed, we can't get anywhere if you cannot communicate :[
-Ghosting. At least tell me, I'm perfectly fine with ghosting, just please at least tell me :]
-Writing. One paragraph at least please. I'm no English major, but I need something to help me keep it going.
-Responding. I'd like you to be able to respond once a day, but if you cannot be here every day, we can of course figure something out. Most
likely it will end up being responding when possible.
-Age. Now before you click off, I don't have an age requirement. As long as you don't care about mine :]

Alright! Onto the less boring things! :]

Bold is what I an craving now
Essentially I roleplay:
-Fantasy
-Action/Adventure
-Warrior Cats (Most of the books I have read :] )
-Wings of Fire (Up to Escaping Peril at the moment, unless you wanna do a out of canon rp)
-BNHA/MHA
-LGBTQ+
-Oc x oc
-Medieval
-Creepypasta
-Furries
-Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic
Anything else please ask, as I might roleplay it, but not have listed it :]

(0/1) - Thieves
Muse B and Muse C are brothers, who are in two different businesses.. One is a mafia lord, the other is many things but to Muse A is a supplier (Not drugs-) Muse A is an Assassin who is on a very difficult job. Muse A has to find someone to help, and Muse B just so happened to be able to help, as they can supply Muse A with about anything. Muse C is more for background than anything, but might come into the roleplay sometime. Muse A, would, preferably, be your character.

Bold is what I am craving
Enemies to Lovers [Fantasy, War, Fantasy War, etc. Just ask :] ]
Post-Apocalyptic/Apocalypse
Dragon Caretakers
Forced Marriage turned to love
---
I'm looking for something that can match a character that can be described as a Short, chaotic neutral, gremlin. The character is a vampire who has been alive since the 1700s, but to most only looks 22. The character is built for a romance with someone who's personality is somewhat along the lines of a Tall, Lawful neutral, adult who is a little uptight and looks scary. || If you like this idea but not the personality of the romance interest we can definitely figure something out. So far, there is no plot for this, but I'd like to write something with this character.

| |
I'm also looking for something light-hearted, for a character similar to the one above but they can turn into a ferret. It's more of just a short roleplay, or long term depending how it goes. All I know is my character meets yours somehow, and we go from there. It could be adventure leaning, or just some good ol' fluff.

]
-I'm a mature teen to young adult
-I'm sort of Semi-Advanced at writing and roleplaying
-I tend to match others writing lengths
-I almost never do MxF romances- But I will if needed, or wanted, as I normally don't play as females. Also my characters tend to be all under the Trans Umbrella (Google it)

So, I can give you a bit. So I'll write a paragraph or two, as my length and how I type kind of depends and bases itself on the person I'm typing with. But I can give you a general idea. This is about a character named Sebastian, who is a Young Monarch, who was made King too early:

The sun was rising over the kingdom, and a slight breeze danced in the sky. The young monarch stood on the balcony of his bedroom. His face had a tired, sunken look, with a smile. They sighed.. Another nice day, but it was only the morning.. And everything has it's equal opposite reaction. He heard a knock on his door. "Come in!" He responded, loudly.

Slowly, a maid walked in. She smiled politely, and bowed, "Your highness, I have your tea ready." She said, standing back up. "Bring it out here, please" Sebastian said, looking at the rising sun. The maid's face went cold, sort of twisted with fear as well. She quickly walked over, and set down some tea, "Here it is.. I am sorry, you highness.." She said softly. Sebastian looked over, confused. And then the maid pushed Sebastian off the ledge.. And from there.. It all went downhill...

Here you go! A bit of how I would write, like a starter of something, but sizes differ. Most starters are longer. And depending on how you write (Length, wording, etc.) I'll sort of match it.
Any question I most likely can and will answer :]
Please PM, or reply to this if you are interested!

Last edited:
Hey! i'm interested! i love fantasy, and i have some plots (aka One, lol). If you're up for it, dm me! i think i meet all of your requirements, (i only write a little when doing dialog between people though) and i LOVE warrior cats (on book 3 at the moment) and i've read the first book of wings of fire (never go my hands on the rest) so let me know!

Hi! I think I meet all of your requirements beside one. I do work a full-time job but I can squeeze in maybe one or two post a day. If not, I will definitely let you know how my schedule is looking. With that being said I am interested in God x Human and Forced Marriage turned to love (I have a vague idea about this since its a potential fantasy plot). If you’re interested pm! (:

Bump! :]
UPDATE FOR JULY: Be warned, I can roleplay, but I will not be able to respond daily. It'll be slow, but hopefully it'll be fine! (Starting Wednesday)

Bump!
I'm back! And open to more roleplays!
UPDATE FOR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: I will be available for only night (EST), for the time being. I may be online a few times during the day (EST), but that'll be rare.

Hi there, im scarlett I would be interested in rping with you, I would love to talk about a fantasy/medieval rp I have a character made that we could create a story around, pm me if your interested πŸ˜€

Bump!
UPDATE: I added a slight example of how I type. It's not entirely accurate of how I type, it's just an example of how I might. Just to let you know :]

Bump!
Update: Added a pre-made plot!
I am interested in a bit of the furry aspect as well as oc x oc. as for response time, i almost always respond within 10 or so minutes. i like enemies to lovers as well as forced marriage to lovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back