• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Roleplay Search! |Pairings & Fandoms|

Exotic Oceans

I Think I'm Adorable
3abd3aec37275367d426d71c016b1c08.jpg
Hello, I'm Ocean and I'm going to make this introduction short but I am going to list a few things about me and some of the rules that I have. I have been roleplaying for a while now and it is one of the many things that I love to do in my free time. Now I have a lot of free time on my hands right now so I thought why not find a new site to roleplay and here I am. Exotic Oceans is the name that I have been using ever since I have started roleplaying, so it has a very special meaning behind it. I would call myself a literate writer but It really depends on what I am writing about also who I am writing with. But um yea, that all I really have to say about myself, thanks for reading and now lets get into the good stuff!

About Me!
>I'm a very active replier

> I can write up to 5-4 decent sized paragraphs

>Ghosting free partner

>Very open to plotting together
>Double Friendly

>Pacific Daylight Time

>I do character sheets

>I will always tell you when I'm going to be gone or if something comes up

>Open to answering questions you might have

>I only play female characters but I'm willing to double

>Using pictures is something that I like to do

>I do not double on roleplays

>MxF and Maybe FxF

>Happy to roleplay in PMs, Threads, Docs, or hangouts

Rules!
>Do now God-Mod. I think this one can speak for it's self.

>If doubling let all characters have a fair chance. I have had so many people write with me and make at least one of their characters be the center of attention and I hate when people do it. It's our story and we are writing it together, so all of our characters need to have the same amount of attention in the story.

>Be willing to double up. I only play female characters because of my bad experience playing a male characters but I'm willing to double like I have said before because I find it fair if we both play both genders if you do female as well.

>Please be able to write at least one paragraph, you can be semi- lit or a literate person I do not really care.

>If you're no longer interested in our roleplay tell me and do not ghost, there will be no hard feelings if you tell me that you no longer like our roleplay.

>Please try to get in one reply a day or week, I know life can get busy at times because I have things to do myself but I do ask for a reply once a week at the least.

Fandoms!
Supernatural
Fandom Thread - Supernatural |TV Show, OC's Welcome|

The Vampire Diaries
Who I'm looking for: Damon, Klaus, Elijah, Enzo or Jeremy

Who I can play: Elena, Caroline, Stefan, Matt, Rebekah, or Bonny

The Arrow
Who I'm Looking for: Oliver

Who I can play: Felicity, Thea, Black Canary, Barry or Roy

The Flash
Who I'm Looking For: Barry

Who I Can Play: Iris, Nora, Caitlin, Oliver, Eddie, or joe

Criminal Minds
Who I'm looking For: Spencer or Luke

Who I can play: Penelope, Jennifer, Emily, or Rossi

Pairings!
Mafia Boss x Girl

Undercover Cop x Drug Lord

Vampire x Human

Demon Hunter x Demon Hunter

CEO x Assistant

Rich x Middle Class

Model x Bodyguard

Racer x Fan

Single Mafia Parent x Babysitter

Artist x Artist

Best Friend x Best Friend

Sister x Sisters Fiancé

Ex best Friend x Ex Best Friends Boyfriend

Bad Boy x Good Girl

Rival School Student x Rival School Student

Best Friends Brother x Best Friend

MORE COMING SOON!

If you're interested please PM me or post on the thread, if you have any ideas of you own I'm open to hear them. I hope to hear from you!
74d7d631b414ff9395249936908616eb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back