• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Roleplay Search |MxF And Maybe FxF Pairings|

Exotic Soul

Magic Eight Ball
Hello My name is Exotic Soul.

My writing style is 3rd person past tense. So the first thing I would like to go over is I only play female characters if we double up (Characters not roleplays) because in the past I have has so many people use my male characters, so this year I will be only doing female characters with the exception of doubling I hope that you understand. I can write up to 5-4 decent sized paragraphs, but it really just depends on what is going on in the story. I have a couple of rules for doubling since it is something new to me, the first rule is please make sure all of the characters are included in the story. The second thing is not really a rule but it is something that I like to try out, when I am playing a character for someone else I allow them to make the character sheet of the character that I will be playing for them just so it's something that they like but I also would like my partners to allow for me to do the same.

If you want to know more about it please just let me know. I'm huge on pictures, I'm a visual person and pictures really help me out when it comes to telling people what I am talking about. I'm not looking for people with high level writing skills, but I am going to ask for only one paragraph. I love funny things so if you have anything that you want to share with me then go right a head, I love it when people share things with me. Now the last thing that I would like to talk about (I think) Is character sheets, I like to do them but they do not have to be that big they can be simple one but you do you boo.

Pairings
ANY MAFIA PAIRING!!!!
Cop x Victim
Best Friend Road Trip
Demon x Demon Hunter
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Cop x Criminal
Vampire x Human
Ex-Convict x Convict
Teacher x Student
Celebrity x Fan
Drug Dealer x Preacher's Child
Enemy x Enemy
Arranged Marriage
Assassin x Target
Angel x Human
Good girl x Bad boy
Tutor x Bad student
Boss x Intern
Boss x Employee
Royalty x bodyguard
Farmers Daughter x Worker
Bartender x Owner
Model x Photographer
CEO Daughter x Library worker

if anything peaks your interest please just private message me, if you have any questions please do not be scared to ask me because I'm a very nice and open person. More will be added to this thread as time goes on but this is it for now, I hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back