What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay search made by a dumbass(limited fandoms atm)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, AU, Cyberpunk, Dystopian, Harry Potter, LGTBQ, Magical, Multiverse, Mystery, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural

Your GaY sibling

2D men hit different
Hello, I'm riley, here are a few things about me before we start. I'm in high school and a minor. I have triggers: Self harm and eating disorders, talk of things like supernatural being real triggers my anxiety so please be careful about that! I can write 1-5 paragraphs. I have trouble understanding some social cues so please be aware of that

Some things about you. Please be younger then 20, match my length, put effort into the plot and dont ghost me tell me if I did something wrong, be respectful of my triggers, tell me your triggers

Fandoms (i mostly do ocxcannon or ocxoc)( . A star means I have a plot. Only craving fandoms with a heart atm)

Animes

MHA❤⭐
Ouran High Host club
Haikyuu
Assassination Classrom

Books/Movies/Tv
Maze runner
Percy Jackson ❤⭐
Warcross
Harry Potter
Hunger games
Divergent❤
Umbrella Academy
Shadow Hunters❤

Non~Fandom Pairings/Ideas
SupernaturalXHunter
God/goddessXMortal
Best friends to lovers❤
Enemies to Lovers❤
ActorxFan
Soulmate Aus❤

Prince/princess x lower class

Pm if interested

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)