• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Search-Long term partners

Kris

Courage is found in unlikely places..
Mystery, romance, action. I’m looking for all this and more. What’s a roleplay without it? I’m looking for this and more. I’m looking for someone to build a plot and characters with. Something long term so we can develop the story.

I do a variety of genres and am always open to others. I prefer to use female characters as my main although I am more than willing to double up on characters. With romance I prefer mxf. I have nothing against mxm or fxf, I am just not comfortable writing it. Also 18+ is preferred.

Genres I do are listed below. For most I have a little bit of a plot or at least an idea. I’m willing to hear anything you have! If you are interested please pm me!

-Medieval/Fantasy
-Pirate
-Western
-Civil War
-Vampire
-Gifted
-Sci-fi
-Modern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back