• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ( roleplay search -- fandom )

KingMarion

Hello, I'm Marion ! To keep things simple, I'm interested in a roleplay and prefer OC x Canon however if the ship is something I'm interested in I can do Canon x Canon too ! ( BxB , GxG and BxG is all ok ) I'm also down for implementing AU's.

I prefer to double up and while I can't promise an immediate response, I will do my best to respond ASAP !
College does come first though sadly however I do love roleplay and have been doing it for years so I will dedicate my time to it. I am also happy to start conversations OOC for plotting or just to talk, after all I probably will want to tell you how amazing your skills are. <3

I don't have many rules other than :
- must be semi-lit / literate
- 16 or older
- don't spam and be considerate

Fandoms :
- Black Butler
- Black Clover
- Blue Exorcist
- Creepypasta
- DC
- Fairy Tail
- Hetalia
- Haikyu !!
- My Hero Academia
- Saiki K
- I've seen/know more so feel free to ask !

Hello! If you’re interested, I would be up for a Black Butler Roleplay! I’ve recently rewatched it so my memory on it is fresh and I can dish out 5-6 paragraphs maximum (:

Hello! If you’re interested, I would be up for a Black Butler Roleplay! I’ve recently rewatched it so my memory on it is fresh and I can dish out 5-6 paragraphs maximum (:
I'd be super interested ! Who would you be willing to roleplay as + who would you like me to roleplay as ?

I'd be super interested ! Who would you be willing to roleplay as + who would you like me to roleplay as ?

I am able to play as: Grell, Ciel, Alois, Undertaker, and Finnian

I would love it if you could play as: Sebastian, Claude, Ronald, William, or Bard.

I’m really leaning towards playing Grell at the moment but I’ll be willing to do any other character that I’ve listed on who I can play. And I’m chill with whichever character you pick to play as for me (:

I am able to play as: Grell, Ciel, Alois, Undertaker, and Finnian

I would love it if you could play as: Sebastian, Claude, Ronald, William, or Bard.

I’m really leaning towards playing Grell at the moment but I’ll be willing to do any other character that I’ve listed on who I can play. And I’m chill with whichever character you pick to play as for me (:

I'd love it if you could play as Undertaker but if you're not up for it I'm happy to take Grell , they're such a darling. <3 I'm also happy to play as Sebastian if you'd like ! I know he's quite popular.

If you want I can send a DM and we can talk about a plot of some kind ?

I'd love it if you could play as Undertaker but if you're not up for it I'm happy to take Grell , they're such a darling. <3 I'm also happy to play as Sebastian if you'd like ! I know he's quite popular.

If you want I can send a DM and we can talk about a plot of some kind ?

Oh, I can play Undertaker for you, I don’t mind playing him at all! And I’ve already got an OC up in mind for Sebastian so I’d love for you to play as him for me. And you can go ahead and shoot me a PM and we can plot there!

Could we do something original?
My only fandoms are dark souls, half life, and homestuck.

We could just be original.

Hello! I would love to double up and do an OCxCanon rp with you! I'd say I'm literate; I can do up to a few paragraphs at a time or more if I'm super motivated, and I'm also 18+ so there's that too. I'm not sure what you're currently craving/already involved in, but I could do a fandom related rp for MHA or Haikyuu!!, whichever one you'd prefer. Just let me know!

heyo!! i'm looking for a specfic dc ship. jason todd/stephanie brown or tim drake/stephanie brown, if you'd be interested??

Hello, I'm Marion ! To keep things simple, I'm interested in a roleplay and prefer OC x Canon however if the ship is something I'm interested in I can do Canon x Canon too ! ( BxB , GxG and BxG is all ok ) I'm also down for implementing AU's.

I prefer to double up and while I can't promise an immediate response, I will do my best to respond ASAP !
College does come first though sadly however I do love roleplay and have been doing it for years so I will dedicate my time to it. I am also happy to start conversations OOC for plotting or just to talk, after all I probably will want to tell you how amazing your skills are. <3

I don't have many rules other than :
- must be semi-lit / literate
- 16 or older
- don't spam and be considerate

Fandoms :
- Black Butler
- Black Clover
- Blue Exorcist
- Creepypasta
- DC
- Fairy Tail
- Hetalia
- Haikyu !!
- My Hero Academia
- Saiki K
- I've seen/know more so feel free to ask !
i'd totally be up for one if you're still up for it!

Hello! I would love to double up and do an OCxCanon rp with you! I'd say I'm literate; I can do up to a few paragraphs at a time or more if I'm super motivated, and I'm also 18+ so there's that too. I'm not sure what you're currently craving/already involved in, but I could do a fandom related rp for MHA or Haikyuu!!, whichever one you'd prefer. Just let me know!
Hi there ! Sorry for the awfully late response, I haven't received a single notification for this thread sadly. I'd love to do a OCxCanon roleplay for either, feel free to message me to talk about it more !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back