• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Request

Writingel

You Must Be Out of this World
Hoi, I'm a nobody with a lot of time on his hands, now that summer's rolled around. I got little to spend it on, at least currently (will let you know/update the thread if that changes!), and so I wouldn't mind having a partner or someone to spend a bit of this energy on.

I don't have many rules, outside of what I hope to be the obvious; no smut (I know it's a site rule, but it bares repeating, because even if we take this off-site I'm not big on the bedroom jive), no one-liners (like, at least a paragraph?? even two sentences that have substance to them and I won't sweat you), half-decent grammar (spelling errors/using the wrong word just sorta happen, it happens to me too, I won't kill you if it ain't gratuitous), all that. If it's a fandom thing, I'm fine with OCs, though I probably don't have any of my own, and if it's OC/canon I probably won't care as long as we have a story and it isn't just your personal fan-service.

So, I mean, with that said, I enjoy worldbuilding, character development, lore, romance of any kind (straight or gay, idc), dark themes (don't make it dark just because you can tho, I seriously don't need someone's intestines spilling out just because it's spooky and cool), friendship and platonic relations, and fantasy. I like other genres (I'm basically willing to give any genre a chance), I just understand fantasy the best.

I'm cool with original stories, and while I don't have any of my own at the moment, I'd love for us to come up with one! As for fandoms, I'm into pretty much every cringy fandom ever and nothing else, because I consume very little media in all actuality, so sorry if I likely haven't heard or watched/read/glanced at what you're into. Because they're cringy, I'll only tell you that recently I've developed an affinity for Doki Doki Literature Club, and I've always been into Pokemon. Otherwise, feel free to ask me in a PM or something, and I'll let you know.

Be sure to let me know if you're down, these next few weeks are looking kinda lonely, and I wouldn't mind some company in the meanwhile!

Hey lovely! I’d love to maybe write with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back