• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

VaporStar_

Haha, what's motivation ✨?!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

If anyone is interested in doing a Fate roleplay feel free to pm me!

I absolutely adore au's! But I'm completely open to doing more cannon compliment plots! Spoilers don't really bother me much, but for the most part I am mostly caught up the story.

I've been having some major brain rot over some ships after starting to rewatch Fate, I only roleplay with cannon characters. So the main two ships I'm looking to roleplay are; Merlin \ Gilgamesh or Merlin \ Romani, or perhaps even an au shipping Merlin \ Arthur. I'd absolutely love to start some Fate roleplays! I have thought up some vague plots, to be built upon. However, I'm totally cool with brainstorming something up if my plot ideas aren't to particularly interesting.
.Feel free to DM me and we can further discuss plots and what not!

I'll let you know what my triggers and such in dms, I'm looking for a literate, semi long term roleplay.
Aus that I'm not open to doing are, modern and high school aus. I also don't do roleplays that involve characters with animal features.​

Last edited:
Bump— this is still open if anyone is interested!

Hello, hello! Is this prompt still open by any chance? I'm definitely looking for an FGO RP and I think this might be it! Let me know, when you're available!
Yes, This is 100% still open! Feel free to dm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back