• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay Request [1x1 m//, f//, m/f]

Dragonica

Evil in a beautiful disguise
Hello everyone! I'm Dragonica!

And I'm here to find some roleplay partners. I'll try and keep it short and sweet, but I have a tendency to ramble, so pardon me if I do that.

I'm 18, full time college student and employed. I've roleplayed since I was nine years old, and don't claim to be the greatest in the world. I am only as good as the average person. I tend to get a little brain dead sometimes, and so it can take me a few days to work up the inspiration to reply. i am writing a book so during that time I'm probably working on that.

What I can do, and what I'm looking for in partners:

I can write anywhere from 1-10 paragraphs, depending on how much inspiration I have. I try to use grammar, punctuation, and spelling to the best of my abilities. But, like everyone else, I am not perfect. I will make mistakes, and honestly everyone does. I can play males and females, and any gender pairing. I also like messing around with different sexualities. Pansexual, transexual, ect.

I try to reply at least once or twice every 2 days.

I have very small expectations from my partner. Just give me what you get, and we'll be good. The only thing I can think of is, make more than a one dimensional character. If your femes, or males, are shallow and downright stupid, I will lose interest in roleplaying with you rather quickly.

What I will not do

No fandoms. I don't really care for them. It's one thing to base a setting on one in a video game or something, simply because it's the closest to what you want to roleplay, it's another thing to play canons and get all crazy with them. To be honest I've rarely seen a roleplayer who keeps to the canon's usual behavior, and to me that's pretty bad. =\

Zombies. Zombie love. Just NO.

Well, that's pretty much it. hit me up if you're interested.

----------------------------------EDIT 1/25/15 @1:05 AM CDT---------------------

Currently craving mostly f/f and m/m. In that order. Please PM or reply!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure thing! Let's start with a romantic pairing, if you're wanting romance. What pairings are you good with?

Well if you like playing more than one character, we could do all of them and you can sort of try out M/M and see if you like it or not. Lol. I know a lot of people end up getting dropped into it suddenly but if you prefer just dancing around the idea, we can. Other than that I sort of have something I want to do with multiple characters...

of course! I can play multiple characters and id love to try M/M haha and its ok with me sounds like we got an idea going then.

Yeah!

It's sort of a slice of life rich/poor academy type thing. Does all of that sound okay?

Okay so pretty much half the characters we have will be rich. We can start with two, or more, whatever you'd like. And they'd be sons and daughters of super wealthy business owners, ect. ect. Their parents make up the funding of the school, and since they do that they are part of the administration. Anyhow, they decide that they want to bring in scholarship students since they started getting bad press. So they scouted for promising talent in business and arts, and pay for them to go to school there. They are sort of "adopted" into the houses of the adminitrators. But eventually the rich and the poor mixing causes issues so they build a scholarship dorm, and are forced to live there. Unfortunately the issues never end and obviously more bad press, tons of issues. There will be cheating, deaths, ect.

What do you think?

i like the idea! i guess we can start with two characters and built those two and bring in more as it goes on. Since its a school it wouldnt be strange if some are maybe something like transfer students right?

Nah it'd be fine. That's the point is they scout for different talent. So all ages, singers, actresses, or future CEO's, it's all up for grabs. There will be no set pairings at first for the sake of, well, not making it seem entirely unrealistic.

That's fine. We could have one for OOC and characters, the other for the actual roleplay.

Awesome! I would start them but until my account is 24 hours old, I'm not allowed to make conversations or comment on profiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back