• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings roleplay request 【anime, video games & more】

Are you still looking?
I'm looking for FFXV roleplays, and someone who can do Ardyn for my Oc and I'd do whoever for my partner wanted paired with Oc or Canon if they wanted.

Hiya! I'm interested in doing human/supernatural, supernatural/supernatural and single parents/childless person if you're still looking!

Are you still looking?
I'm looking for FFXV roleplays, and someone who can do Ardyn for my Oc and I'd do whoever for my partner wanted paired with Oc or Canon if they wanted.
I have been craving FFXV big time! Please PM me at your earliest convenience so we may plot something!

Hi there! I've been popping in and out of this thread, considering your various fandoms and tabs, etc.
Though I'm rusty in most things Bleach, I could definitely do Hitsugaya (love that boy), Byakuya, or even Ichigo!
And if you're okay with that, I'm also interested in Digimon; I can write as any character from the first and second season.
If you're cool with either, I can PM you, if you like! I would love to write with you! c:

Hi there! I've been popping in and out of this thread, considering your various fandoms and tabs, etc.
Though I'm rusty in most things Bleach, I could definitely do Hitsugaya (love that boy), Byakuya, or even Ichigo!
And if you're okay with that, I'm also interested in Digimon; I can write as any character from the first and second season.
If you're cool with either, I can PM you, if you like! I would love to write with you! c:
Hello! I would be most interested in Digimon, if that's all right. Please PM at your earliest convenience, I would love to plot with you!

I love the overall structure of your post! The font is too tiny for me, though, kinda hard to read. Anyways, I might be interested on doing Mei x Yamato from Say "I love you"; are you still interested in that? If so, tell me and I'll PM you if I decide hah.

Upon contacting me please make sure to do the following. First, I believe that first impressions matter and therefore would appreciate if you could please introduce yourself to me. I find when people contact me with simply “Want to RP” or “RP?” to be very off-putting and therefore leave me with no desire to return the message. Second, please include the following information: what you’re interested in writing for, any limits that you may or may not have (this one is important because I know everyone is different) and what type of roleplay you’re interested doing. Lastly, it would be nice if you could include any ideas you may have. If you don't have any that's okay, if you do don't be shy to share. Thanks.

If this is still ongoing, do you want this information in a PM or ...here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back