• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay Partners

Becky

Purple Warrior
Hello all I need some more roleplay partners. I'm interested in alot of genres and prefer MxM. However I could rp anything. I have afew ideas on what rps I'd like to do. Some are fandom and some are just normal made up ones.

Some Fandoms I'd be interested in
:)

• Silent hill - In this one I'd only like the rp to be set in Silent Hill. We could play either occ or a character from the game.
  • Bates Motel - I would prefer to be Norman
  • Bioshock.
  • The inheritance trilogy (involves gods and demi-gods)
  • Kingdom Hearts

Normal ones

Abuser X
abused.

Shrink X
patient

Dragons

Zombies

Demons

Ancient Egyptian based rp

If you are interested you can PM me :)

Becky said:
Hello all I need some more roleplay partners. I'm interested in alot of genres and prefer MxM. However I could rp anything. I have afew ideas on what rps I'd like to do. Some are fandom and some are just normal made up ones.
Some Fandoms I'd be interested in
:)

• Silent hill - In this one I'd only like the rp to be set in Silent Hill. We could play either occ or a character from the game.
  • Bates Motel - I would prefer to be Norman
  • Bioshock.
  • The inheritance trilogy (involves gods and demi-gods)
  • Kingdom Hearts

Normal ones

Abuser X
abused.

Shrink X
patient

Dragons

Zombies

Demons

Ancient Egyptian based rp

If you are interested you can PM me :)
Abuser x abused

[QUOTE="Gamer Wizard Justin]Abuser x abused

[/QUOTE]
Sure :) you can pm me and we can rp ^_^

I'd love another dragon roleplay. I already have one started, though no one has joined it yet. I'm best at roleplaying as a dragon. ^_^

[QUOTE="Viska Deszeld]I'd love another dragon roleplay. I already have one started, though no one has joined it yet. I'm best at roleplaying as a dragon. ^_^

[/QUOTE]
Oh okay sure you can PM me and we'll sort it out :) or will I pm you ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back