• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Partner?

Damiyam

Sleepy Dude
Hello,

I'm looking to jump back into rping and am in search of a partner! I'm 23 years old and would prefer to roleplay with people who are 18+ as well. I do have a job, so my responses may be a bit slower than others, but I tend to be busy in my daily life. Really just looking for someone who would want to do some casual rp.

When it comes to genres I enjoy, some are fantasy, sci-fi, supernatural, romance (MxM, FxF, MxF) , etc. I'm pretty much open to various genres. If you have a plot you want to rp shoot it by me or we can definitely pick a genre and craft a plot together! I don't rp a lot of fandom stuff, but not against it. I'm a fan of pokemon (main series & mystery dungeon), bnha, demon slayer, fire emblem, pandora hearts, etc. I'm a fan of various things so if you're curious, just ask

I was also an old warrior cats rper, but haven't rp'd that in a while, but I wouldn't be against going back to my roots if you have your heart set on it lol

Last edited:
Hey!~
I recently got back into rping a few weeks ago and I’m looking for another RP partner as well. Im 21 and I typically write about 2 or more paragraphs per response and try to avoid one-liners to keep both parties interested. Im into all of the same genres and usually write from a female perspective. If you’re interested, shoot me a PM and maybe we could brainstorm some ideas :)

Hi there. I'm look for someone to participate with in a storyline that is either of the fantasy or scifi genres.

For a fantasy storyline, I have a minotaur whose training is in being a scribe and he also plays the lyre, interests that differentiate himself from his elder brother and father who persue the warrior lifestyle with more gusto. Nonetheless, he's still a decent fighter specializing in hand-to-hand combat and a staff, called a baxtrix, that can become two batons. The plotline I had in mine is that he's on the way to participate in a competition on behalf of his brother who is unable to attend. Along the way, something happens and he is pulled into an adventure with your character.

For the scifi storyline, I have a humanoid gorilla who was created by humans. First, their intent was for him to be another pair of hands. They eventually came to love him as their son since they were childless. His main interests lie in technology. He is familiar with a variety of machines and knows computers. His chief hobby is in holographic design and programming. He has his own shuttlecaft and is accompanied by a robotic mannequin who is both companion and helper. The plotline I had in mind is that he's new to a colony. Part of the colony is a space station orbiting a frontier world and the other part is on the surface. The story begins as he arrives to the colony. There he meets your character who is either similarly new or has been their awhile.

I am more interested in action/adventure but open to romance if M/M.

Thank you for your consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back