• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Partner Wanted! [open]

AnyTimeAtAll

An old soul
Hey, there! I'm AnyTimeAtAll and I'm brand new to the site and looking for a roleplay partner or two!

I've been roleplaying for about six years now and absolutely love it. It's a great way for me to participate in writing - which I love - and being able to bounce ideas and replies off of another person. I'm what some people may call a Grammar Nazi, but I like being this way. I am very literate and may try to use big words if I feel inspired. I also try to write a few paragraphs in reply, but sometimes the inspiration just isn't there.

My Theme Interests

Magic (pretty into Harry Potter and other magically inclined fandoms)
Music/Bands
College Life (either normal or with some supernatural themes thrown in)
Other (I'm pretty open to other themes)
1960's
Medieval/Dark Ages

Themes I Refuse to Play

Apocalyptic
Wolves
Furries

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, that being said, I'm comfortable playing either the male or female part in romantic settings, but because when I first started roleplaying I was always left playing the male character, I'm very, very comfortable playing as male, and almost prefer it to playing as female. But ultimately I'll play whichever.

I also only ever use my own characters (I have lots of them). But that's not to say you can't play a character in a certain fandom or however you feel.

I'm happy to come up with a few plots to choose from, or we can simply pick a genre/theme and go with the flow.

What I'm Looking For

Someone who is mature, enjoys typing detailed, well-thought-out replies, and is fairly active so I'm not waiting days on end for a reply.

Sound like a good fit? Reply here or shoot me a private message so we can get rolling! I'm dying to start writing and just be involved in a good roleplay.​

would you be ok writing with a 14 year old or is it just 18+? all your ideas sound right up my alley, and i think it would be pretty fun rping with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back