• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Partner Search

TheDragonKing

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I've been away for a while and I'm sorry if I was inactive during any roleplay before. However, I'm back and looking for a roleplay partner.

I'm willing to do M x F pairings or M x M pairings, where I'm the M. I'm interested in doing either a fandom roleplay or fantasy/supernatural style roleplay. I'm not overly bothered about romance but it can be included.

Fandoms I'm interested in are; Percy Jackson, Eragon, Grishaverse, Arrowverse, DC Universe, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Dragon Prince.

I'm also a big lover of YA Fantasy books so if you have any in made then ask and I'll tell you if I've read. Same with fandoms that you want to ask about.

If you're interested, please PM me😊

Hi, I've been away for a while and I'm sorry if I was inactive during any roleplay before. However, I'm back and looking for a roleplay partner.

I'm willing to do M x F pairings or M x M pairings, where I'm the M. I'm interested in doing either a fandom roleplay or fantasy/supernatural style roleplay. I'm not overly bothered about romance but it can be included.

Fandoms I'm interested in are; Percy Jackson, Eragon, Grishaverse, Arrowverse, DC Universe, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Dragon Prince.

I'm also a big lover of YA Fantasy books so if you have any in made then ask and I'll tell you if I've read. Same with fandoms that you want to ask about.

So...what about our rp?

Yo I'm gonna dm you as I'm really interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back