• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay Partner Search

Kryptic

The Boy Savior
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone, I don’t know why but I’m still bored out here so I, hoping someone can RP with me

About me:
So. Some information/rules about me. I am Male. I just want to get that info out there. I don't take the whole thing super seriously, but if you manage to catch my attention, you're definitely going to keep it for at least a while. As for romantic pairings, I do M×F and MxM. I like to be friends with my partner. Now, for some pairings.

Fandoms:
⭐⭐Spiderman into the spider-verse⭐⭐
MHA/BNHA
Soul Eater
⭐️ Blood Lad ⭐
Greek Mythology
African Mythology
Marvel
DC

Non-Fandom Pairings:
Bartender x Customer
Best Friend x Best friend
⭐Maid/Servant × Master⭐
Warrior× Warrior
⭐Apocalypse Survivors⭐
God × Mortal
Fantasy Adventurers
⭐️Mafia Boss x Civilian⭐
Robber x Victim
Angel × Demon​

Last edited:
I can do CHB if you'd like :D until I get my computer repaired I'm mobile restricted just so you know replies will be short lol.

Do you have a plot in mind or can I share one I made a while ago?

It’s basicly like this. Two students who have never Gotten along get picked up and dropped off at camp half blood after being expelled from school. The thing that furthers their annoyance towards each other is that one is in Hephaestus cabin and the other rain Aphrodite (I would prefer to be in Hephaestus) They end up having to work together and go in a quest. They end up bonding and we can see where it goes from there. (I’m Pansexual so male, female and everyone in between are welcomed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back