• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay Partner Search

Kryptic

The Boy Savior
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone Jayden here. I don’t know why but I’m still bored out here so I, hoping someone can RP with me

About me:
So. Some information/rules about me. I am Male. I just want to get that info out there. I don't take the whole thing super seriously, but if you manage to catch my attention, you're definitely going to keep it for at least a while. As for romantic pairings, I do M×F and MxM. I like to be friends with my partner. Now, for some pairings.

Fandoms:
⭐⭐Spiderman into the spider-verse⭐⭐
MHA/BNHA
Soul Eater
⭐Overwatch⭐
⭐Camp Halfblood⭐
Marvel
DC

Non-Fandom Pairings:
Bartender x Customer
Best Friend x Best friend
⭐Maid/Servant × Master⭐
⭐Warrior× Warrior⭐
⭐Apocalypse Survivors⭐
⭐God × Mortal⭐
Fantasy Adventurers
Angel × Demon

Two things:

1. In Camp Half-Blood, do you mean Percy Jackson and the Olympians?

2. And two, which side of the pairing do you do? Male or Female?

For spider verse I usually do Miles Morales and I look for Gwen Stacy or Penni Parker. For marvel and dc my usuals are Black Panther, Deadpool, Captaim America, Ant man and I look for nobody I’m specific but if I’m playing Deadpool deffinetly Luck and if I’m play Black a Panther Killmonger or Storm (she is his Cannon girlfriend)

Two things:

1. In Camp Half-Blood, do you mean Percy Jackson and the Olympians?

2. And two, which side of the pairing do you do? Male or Female?

Yeah I do mean that, but I would play Leo Valdez so yeah I would be male.

I dont really play Howard Stark but. Would be open to other ideas

For spider verse I usually do Miles Morales and I look for Gwen Stacy or Penni Parker. For marvel and dc my usuals are Black Panther, Deadpool, Captaim America, Ant man and I look for nobody I’m specific but if I’m playing Deadpool deffinetly Luck and if I’m play Black a Panther Killmonger or Storm (she is his Cannon girlfriend)
Im looking for miles morales or black panther for a rp idea with my oc

I mean, I noticed your name and icon, so are you interested in LoL as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back