• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

xxNightfrostxx

A catpuccino
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Howdy, I'm Night and I've been roleplaying since i was 12/13 and i am 25 now [as of 2022] i love to write high angst, comfort, paranormal, fantasy [historical and modern], roleplay's taking place in 'reality' [ie:modern day without any fantasy elements] and so on [listed in the sub genres].

I love to draw, listen to audiobooks [dyslexia makes it hard for me do read], i mostly draw my character's faceclaims myself so just a heads up they won't be realistic due to my cartoonish style, its fine if we don't clash.

Last edited:
Siberian Husky Dog GIF by Gone to the Snow Dogs

Hey- my name's Bee. I'm 31 and would LOVE to do an Assassin's Creed role-play. I've never been able to find a partner willing to do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back