• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ’★,。・:*:・゚’☆ROLEPLAY PARTNER SEARCH MxM/CCxCC/ CCxOC’★,。・:*:・゚’☆

gh0stly

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I’m on the search for some new (preferably) long term roleplay partners. No minors! Please don’t interact if you’re not 18+. I write semi to advanced lit, third person pov. My replies usually consist of a couple paragraphs but i’m not too fussed over the length. I’m only looking for MxM at the moment. I primarily use Discord.

Plot wise, i’m up for world building as well as delving into fandoms. I personally don’t have any of my own OCs but i’m willing to write CCxOC as it’s often hard to find others in the same fandoms/interested in the same characters/ships.

I’m pretty active and enjoy a bit of OOC chat on the side too though this isn’t essential. Here are just some of the fandoms i’m into! Characters i’m willing to play will be listed in bold!

Bungou Stray Dogs - Dazai, Atsushi, Chuuya, Akutagawa.

Sk8 The Infinity - Langa, Reki

Six Of Crows - Wylan, Kez, Jesper

Heartstopper (webcomic) - Nick, Charlie

My Hero Academia - Deku/Vigilante Deku, Bakugo, Todoroki,

The Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunter Universe- Jace, Will, Jem, Simon

Jujutsu Kaisen - Itadori, fushiguro, Satoru

I’m missing quite a few out so i’m willing to hear your interests too! I’m even down for coming up with a plot that’s only loosely based off canon fandom content. I enjoy the creative freedom that gives us, i’m pretty easy going when it comes to plotting as i’m also somewhat new to a few fandoms! My non fandom interests include any sort of AU plots, fantasy, action, supernatural. Big lover of anything a little angsty.

If you feel as though we’d be compatible or simply have questions just shoot me a DM!

Thanks for reading ( ◡‿◡ ♡)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back