• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings roleplay partner search (m/m, f/f) mostly oc, fandom (18+)

Roeegs

ugh im tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Preferably 18+ please)

Some stuff 'bout me:
Heya, I'm Eddie primarily go by They/She/He but I'm chill with any pronouns. I'm currently 21 and have been roleplaying on and off ever since I was 12, though remarkably I'm still quite a terrible writer.

I'm currently working 2:30-10:30pm during the week, but I have a lot of free time during the work day. To be transparent, I also have been having a lifelong battle with adhd and depression- what I'm saying is I'll probably not be the most consistent person in the world, but I promise I'll get to you, and I encourage you to pester me.

Love OOC talk! Though honestly I can be pretty bad with texting I promise I love shooting the shit with my partner. I also would love to provide the shittest of memes, if that gets your goat anyway. I'd like to have fun with it.

~

My roleplay Interests:

-Character-driven roleplay, I'm not really strong with over-arching plotlines.

-ROMANCE, I am such a cheesy person. I mainly do M/M but I'm ALWAYS open to F/F. No M/F, sorry : (

-Open to dark and angsty topics! trauma, past abuse of any kind. No abuse between our characters though, sorry. And a MUST for Comfort and Fluff.^^

-Third-person, 1-3 Paragraphs. I used to write 4-8 paras but I'm seriously burnt out on longer writing styles, I would love to keep it short and sweet provided it doesn't hurt the roleplay.

-I am open to roleplaying OCs, Fandom, humans, monsters, creatures, animals, furries and ponies alike. I am autistic so I have had every "cringe" interest known to man.

Disclaimer: I'm not "doubling up", our roleplay should be satisfactory for the both of us.

~

Here are some ocs and a bit of info on them. Note that these are not all my OCs and I'm always open to making new ones!
All characters can (and have) been genderbent.
NwP-uV_j4EOkdFJ1W-AiT7SY_jJwlnShtneGDYA_PfPsCtpG5b0arQZtmUH2sabDRUDEItrw3mS8QnyHeWkaiUWw4vegx7SCVp4SPhxxqqSrgLgubg7dziNMTHtKTqca7aYkOIlQeV_qH05ETJbPvYjjrUIVKE10kUWUOamjHcYhy082Z3TnU1Xh_Q

(Art by me)
This is Bee (24), he's an erratic homeless man who deeply believes he's a demi-god of an eldritch being (he isn't.) He hangs around the alleyways of major cities, putting on a show and spooking people who happen to wander in his space. Honestly is more of a softy than you would think, most of the time he just doesn't get social cues, or know how to behave like an actual person.

His backstory is complicated, and his memory is extremely fractured.

My muse/voiceclaim-ish came from this AWESOME song (will wood simp),

b5b_iUxoxeidg2l9_hcZpLpjtnOlPXekJUfmzm3gz-AINptvN4-dDphAxJbbt7LAFW7b6wC-fpFKyNhOSJ3mEqFF2d56NjRjEBP8oiimwMA6rQFrXYWqno01_ZF3iOQeRXGuEWJRxBkJXhqYKJknSwxpi4xQEVwZyciqmP97uppfx7IpmZEXLFx9sw

(Art by me)
JB (26) is an idiot dear to my heart, not a single part of him is put together. A barely surviving animator, a mentally ill severe alcoholic, and a person who gets into fights too often for someone that has the strength of a 4 year old. At least he's kind-hearted and sticks up for what's right, or that's what his friends at the mosh pit say anyway. Maybe not the most reliable source. This character is inspired by the old Newground animators back in the day, who lived in radioactive waste. He is also the result of me hyperfixating on this music video:

HmkyNz6gfKgkai3cpFcqWOjWIxElPc2PVSiSKsCCi9uWCECI5EX92ohfiPSmqwfJ2B2MfYr-YJ0sGL9DfI7qPdUuFNvuhVw_CkTr8FIkVtoc7MbMwknYcV5r0el7TDTeKtuU8WN97X7wbJ9Zm5LrfLCBM51xqCZFhno0Svs2ldhSU0mdHIaSaO4z

VSK7TjWmDgPS3yBJjLgyJINOcLZKLty71_aZWoh8SPRZvvf56bI5tYkiCi1ZtQbfkkDJsJ2iCaDxjR2f7BkcwEYt8FPMljurtlV_YQ1Qt7DyukiYS4SUljyP57PXyvsrhYvfKOKTDw5nyAPLixVlh6tkV4ZNdUxTHso8-PI5-SE5E3bPv1Q7g2aB

((Old)Art by me)
Adam, 19 and can't read. A character I made for the backrooms but I can convert him to other stuff! He had ended up in the backrooms as a child, but was found by friendly facelings and raised by them. He's a bundle of nerves, jumpy and quiet, but also very curious. He's got a complicated relationship with his face and humanity due to being raised by facelings. People often mistake him for an entity, and avoid talking to him. Despite his own aversion to people, he's actually very lonely.

rEpUO2ORFQqRw0up2vTg3srCas9fCumyPAO8IPO81b1kUqTbuqvwXS8h-z_TTbvujugMSVpU3DBesoeTaCagr5hKhf-It8_tfHVcj-CV6aJDzuH4qQVR5dFxxVscBbZtsITIZ3sSwHO2kKJxn5Lvttks-iRmPSfSIvqjtR2CXu8_94WSXzW7xErYng

(Art by me)
Dave (20) is a dorky, comic-loving, ultra weeb and kissless virgin. He is also an assassin for hire, and shockingly good at it. Why is he good? Well he was made for it, child experiment trained killing machine until the organization crumbled and let loose their super soldier kids. Understandably a lot of unresolved trauma, but he tries to be normal nonetheless. Codename DogBoy (074)

IAl1Lfy1iBJ5b9zyyHIgRoLhdok8B7gIniw6OuoYUGjviWPrJBuCU6J2JtVerXaeqMAKhwgIfV6YTcEBeGjKbJ2XsGxH2Fumn3zAcf0baBxo8vcmT4fWLpqtYmVwh-ewgK-ec8_jKS53cy2L1iMU7lnUPIltohAI9Sh1JXXIeYw1pKMGMlNiZ-hosQ

((Super Old) art by me)
Minecraft OC, specifically 2b2t oc. Not MCYT or DreamSMP. Minecraft is such a cool fantasy world, and 2b2t has such good potential. Utilize it folks >: )

Menyoji (doesnt know age) is an interesting lad, he's a quiet nomad, wandering the destroyed lands and exploring ruins. He's an exceptional and ruthless fighter, but he tends to slip away before engaging. Despite having terrible reading and writing skills, he is an eager learner and will spend hours reading journals. Overall he's every bit the wildman most folks are in 2b2t.
stGTA5V6Y8bvksKx9nCMFnrq2MPjtvJrnx0drvyKwFRD-nKu5-qP4CFldT72O59l4uQvlvkwxoMcm4HjIXc16VBzujLUil6i9gR1cdixyDrrpkunAFvIeymEXeptJhqBV6xFtQSxzlDtNvctBa0oOWvTpfugBsTsFTTL3U-cRzQ-nvSy2j2BX-2q9w

(Commissioned art)

Willow (20) is a wandering soul, she lives a dangerous life of train hopping and hiking across the country. Leaving behind a family cursed to see the dead, who kept her locked up due to stifling anxiety. She's pursued a life of freedom, and embraces her ghostly ability. Though she seems to have overcorrected her childhood and will often find trouble. Overall she's chill, lets issues roll off her shoulder, and pursues adventure like the adrenaline junkie she is.

Now here's some character (concept) art that isn't a character but can be! See what catches your eye.
*cough* i was too lazy to write *cough*
FhZISl3uJYawru86B5zMQKF3xRXpcZhBQKa3qRUunTGH-lrTdvRcE_mDv1NGIZ0JO2c72pjjI-TzvFHjLpTbEL5pu-9zo4ZFrB7XnOhweSSXA27aaLLhUvOFhUnGIow8_X6aoZVeFDqYRLUyWqDAs7ODGQQdUGNkQxZBxheu7_rG5wF_Nrxx__osqg

Warriors cat oc
kq_wpkQnjuj493obRWxo8sK6kncGCXUguPJwYFZ4kte4RGq-HVPeEqw2tWsRmSufdQhAFrttLCZSr4T1GU78FRHgA3ppvTpRAsjV5mgEpUmbJkbnQvAqtlV_hR0OPI7lBcUKD4WzbdwbPtV46WnmOr-VyYBQguKjJHeZtd6JYydvzn9rfi1wR-z5_g

agcn0C5zPhvD7PDqjYfbuaOniIQyqjskWdxaT0oERzHBNkJ1PejEH1aoO0gb9CiC8uLngduGJOQ7gx1H4j1Cejbgap5aK6V8LJ1fmyWIqUXjSUnqPuOjnZ6EYVPsaAWC351_FPcQq9l_Vb2g67fa7FW6JLYDSZv8kzFMHNrBJtXbFfy_VEML4tF00g

Just some guy with ice powers lol
LomCsTL106rKHxaVLYLNWntbqW_mUZsLtJBHH9_p7y8cw6Jk_TbxerdTOwzzQ_kR0XobEdm9cE36gPyec3vyOgbieegZly9_k_Zyqz4DmHrLTT54Rruex_IRoPVDuhiUfJE7BzzuxtBUMkflDjJjlKDioswe09XyrQm0QMynEjvvig3uiq3CxTzcoA

Sci Fi Fae?
ZLp5NDc-1Bjee3qxZg_U6hff8KMBYfb3C8c5ge2W2a98ONvaBtanrUvktbe2_CL9F0x1H_1Sfq-9ZIO9bsxe7s5-ESjdJnWMsdRdNDWlXh0_KYWNDfPklnXXY88fyx8MhggpDWGnMewEGoQzdNtc_XKRkcC2UYf9EWLg-54CK57hDI3faDG33VOAGg

Pokemon mystery dungeon oc : )
XPIgza2rUSy5p6tnQzx_1RmA5-LHocnKIGZOkLztCIYZlWXC7iyjVtNsvR83EXjy72jHJeanIxZfVkj_h7WHh7sfV9XKaXdRzlItvZ04SRYsDbclKKRweVlQNimgf4lhzjkf53AqF0LbA6cdteJ7E9lvmlV7K3kxops-M7kQt-FEjk8bwemno07cNQ

MHA oc : )

Also feel free to check out this list of my fandoms(needs updating), (also I'm a multishipper so hit me up with pairings
((THIS LIST IS INCOMPLETE, ASK ME IF YOU DON'T SEE IT.))

The italics are the characters I mostly want to play.

Helluva Boss (Fizzarolli, Blitzo, Stolas, Asmodeus : ))

Hazbin Hotel (Angel Dust, Alastor, Etc)

Adventure Time (Finn, Simon)

Over the Garden Wall (Wirt)

Steven Universe (Steven, Pearl, Jasper)

Rick and Morty (Rick, Morty)

MLP (AppleJack, Rarity, etc)

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Zuko, Aang, Sokka.)

Spiderman: Into the Spideyverse
(Peter B Parker *drools*)

Our Flag Means Death (Izzy.. yeah)

Marvel (Avengers, X-Men, Deadpool, etc) (Stephen Strange, Deadpool, Peter Quill.. Plz recc rarepairs :’)

Harry Potter (Ron, please let me play Ron. Medi!Ron?)

Star Wars (Obiwan)

Watchmen (Rorschach)

Startrek (Bones or Spock, maybe them two kissing.)

Suicide Squad (Polka dot-man, Harley Quinn)

Umbrella Academy (au!five where's he's 30 like everyone else, Klaus)

Fullmetal Alchemist (Roy Mustang)

One Punch Man (Saitama)

Naruto (Kakashi)

Team Fortress 2 (ANY, LITERALLY)

Undertale (Swap!Papyrus, Sans.. lol)

Detroit: Become Human (Hank *slurp*)

Half-Life VR but the AI is Self-Aware (Benry.)

Confinement (SCP YT) (Connor)

Gorillaz (Murdoc.. *cough*)

Beetlejuice (Beetlejuice)

— — — —

Alright well, I think that's everything. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me. I really don't mind talking things out and finding something we can both enjoy doing.

I may be interested in a pokemon mystery dungeon rp but what's your crogunk oc like if i may ask? (This assumes you had a personality/backstory already set for them. if not it's fine.

I may be interested in a pokemon mystery dungeon rp but what's your crogunk oc like if i may ask? (This assumes you had a personality/backstory already set for them. if not it's fine.
Oh my god dude, was not expecting anybody to approach with pmd. Pinching myself.

He was mostly a concept character but I imagined him as a sarcastic and sassy cynic, he's apathetic because of how much he's lost in his life but he's getting better. The little pokemon (I forget what it's called, I may change them), is a young girl in a similar situation- that is she lost her family. He reluctantly took her under his wing and became a big brother to her.

Hey there! Is there anything in particular you're craving right now, whether it be original plots or fandoms?)
(Regarding fandoms you listed I'd be open for Warriors and ATLA) (:

Edit- oh and, jee I love your art!

I've mostly been interested in oc roleplays, I just haven't gotten in the groove for fandom characters. However Warriors and ATLA jave a lot of potential, and if you have ideas for it then I'm totally open to hearing you out!

I'm such a character oriented person that I'm actually quite bad at making original plots on my own. I however, can say that I have a love for mythical settings. Winter apocalypse? Ghibli-type Spirits? A world full of monsters/entities/spirits that completely dwarf the human population? Yes yes yes : )
That's obviously not required though, I would love if we could butt heads and make a plot with our characters.

And thank you for the compliment, my art ranges drastically in quality more than I'd like, but I'm happy. Feel free to DM me to continue the conversation!

oh. my. gosh.

if you have any muse at all for mlp, i will do literally any pairing and play any horse you’d like. i dont see a lot of people who have that same interest so that really caught my eye on your list. i see you have applejack and rarity listed, is that the preferred pairing, or just characters youd like me/you to play??

oh. my. gosh.

if you have any muse at all for mlp, i will do literally any pairing and play any horse you’d like. i dont see a lot of people who have that same interest so that really caught my eye on your list. i see you have applejack and rarity listed, is that the preferred pairing, or just characters youd like me/you to play??
I'm open for several pairings! I have been rewatching the show and am in love with it, I really neglected it when I initially watched it -YEARS AGO- but now? It's great. I don't have a plot in mind, if I'm honest, but I would LOVE to discuss one with you. Applejack and Rarity are the characters I would love to play, they're my favorites through and through, but I may be opened to playing other characters : )

Please feel free to dm me!

If you're still looking, I'm down for a RP and am interested in quite a few of your fandoms! I'll put them in a list (no particular order)
  1. Hazbin Hotel
  2. Adventure Time
  3. Steven Universe
  4. Avatar: The Last Airbender
  5. Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse
  6. Umbrella Academy
  7. My Hero Academia
  8. Undertale (literally any AU)
  9. Detroit: Become Human
  10. Gorillaz
  11. Original
Aaaannnnd allow me to add like two of my own!
  1. YouTubers
  2. Celebrities

If you're still looking, I'm down for a RP and am interested in quite a few of your fandoms! I'll put them in a list (no particular order)
  1. Hazbin Hotel
  2. Adventure Time
  3. Steven Universe
  4. Avatar: The Last Airbender
  5. Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse
  6. Umbrella Academy
  7. My Hero Academia
  8. Undertale (literally any AU)
  9. Detroit: Become Human
  10. Gorillaz
  11. Original
Aaaannnnd allow me to add like two of my own!
  1. YouTubers
  2. Celebrities
I don't mind doing 1 and 7.

I am down to do a double OC x CC of Suicide Squad, Avatar, Helluva Boss, Detroit or Spider verse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back