What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom โ€” { โ€ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก โ€ } . fandom search . oc x canon . doubling โ€” โ€ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Romance
  6. Slice of Life

emmobina

โ€ โ”€ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ง๐š ๐Ÿ’•
โ€ INTRODUCTION โ€

hello, lovelies! my name is luciana, aka luci. my real name will not be provided unless we grow close, but ! itโ€™s been a hot minute since iโ€™ve posted a thread, and i decided to give it one last try. iโ€™m currently 20 years old and go by she / her pronouns. please keep in mind that i work full time and go to school full time, so the most i can reply is at least once a day. if that is okay, then i look forward to writing and hopefully developing more friendships! below are just a few guidelines iโ€™d like to go through.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

01. my replies tend to be on the longer side. my range usually goes from 500 - 1,000 words. please try your best to match my length in replies. if i find myself carrying the entirety of the roleplay, i will not hesitate to drop it.

02. discord is the only site i will roleplay on. itโ€™s more organized for me that way.

03. the only type of roleplay i do is a canon character x oc, double up. that means i will write my oc and your preferred love interest, and vice versa. romance is an absolute must, but i am always opened to whatever plotline or auโ€™s you have in mind! also, writing headcanons is mandatory. itโ€™s a way to keep the roleplay nice and fresh!

04. i am ghost friendly. keep in mind that iโ€™m a full time student and a full time worker. if that doesnโ€™t meet your standards, then iโ€™m not the partner for you. however, i will try to reply to a roleplay once a day. if i end up ghosting you, it is mainly due to my schedule being hectic or life is overwhelming me. communication is key!

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

if you are interested in writing with me, please donโ€™t hesitate to message me! however, i would like a full introductory message. i will ignore any messages i see dry. please include a proper introduction, along with your age, pronouns, triggers, and the desired fandom you wish to roleplay! any comments on this thread will be deleted.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

โ€ FANDOMS โ€

โžบ MY HERO ACADEMIA
preferred love interest: katsuki bakugo, but iโ€™m open to a variety of characters!

โžบ MORIARTY THE PATRIOT
preferred love interest: william james moriarty, john watson

โžบ TOKYO REVENGERS
preferred love interest: manjiro sano, kazutora hanemiya

โžบ FIRE EMBLEM | fates, shadows of valentia, three houses
preferred love interest
: varies depending on the game.

โžบ FINAL FANTASY VII | all of vii universe, including remake.
preferred love interest
: cloud strife, rufus shinra

โžบ FINAL FANTASY XV
preferred love interest: gladiolus amicitia

โžบ GENSHIN IMPACT
preferred love interest: razor, zhongli

โžบ KINGDOM HEARTS | all games
preferred love interest
: riku, isa/saix

โžบ MYSTIC MESSENGER
preferred love interest: v/kim jihyun

โžบ PERSONA 5
preferred love interest: ryuji sakamoto

โžบ THE LEGEND OF ZELDA |
all games.
preferred love interest: varies depending on game.

ayoitsyaboi

Hi! Iโ€™m down for a genshin impact rp! I would love to double and rp as Razor! Also as Zhongli Iโ€™m also down

Users who are viewing this thread