• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay partner(s)?

Zahkr

damn
Hey! I'm Averis, and I'm new to this particular site. I have roleplayed before, but not constantly, so I wouldn't call myself advanced, especially with supernatural and historical roleplays — I don't do them as often. I tend to stick with slice of life, and "normality" based roleplays, since I prefer those but I'm open-minded. I also enjoy post-apocalyptic roleplays, and basically any other plot that catches my interest, regardless of genre.

I do romance in most roleplays, but not really into the cliché, though if that's your ideal preference then I don't mind adjusting to that. I also tend to play males the majority of the time, I can also play females, but not as strongly. With age would probably be the same, I would say my comfort zone is 15-30, but I would be willing to go outside of that.

Uh, I don't really have any rules, apart from consistency really.

I'm open to most plots, apart from historical, unless you convince me otherwise, which you probably can. But yeah, any questions, just PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey. Send me a message. I'm always looking for more people to roleplay with, and I have some plots and such that you might like.

You can't make conversations yet?

Ah. Yeah, the restriction things...Let me see if I can send you one.

Panda, you should be able to send PMs, too. Otherwise I'll message you when the restrictions are gone, which I think is sometime tomorrow.

Hey! Send me a PM if you're still looking for someone! Also, you're from London and I'm from Sheffield, this means no time difference... Finally someone without a time difference .-.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been looking for a slice-of-life sort of roleplay, and I do have an idea in mind. Would you like me to PM you if you're interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back