• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kiioxin

Judging you from afar
✿.。.:* ☆:**:. About Me .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Heya! My name is Übbe, 19 physically but 86 mentally and live in Germany. I go by he/him pronouns and roleplaying is what I've been doing almost every day for the last 8 or so years

I write in third person past tense (though I could adapt to other tenses) and I'd say I am semi-lit. How much I write depends on the situation in the roleplay. Quality over quantity I would say. I'm absolutely terrible with commas and punctuation so sorry about that

I'm totally fine with writing multiple characters for one RP or even having multiple RPs with you! So you don't have to feel like you're restricted to only one RP with me. If you lose interest in the current one and would rather like to do another one then sure! As long as it's something I'm familiar with it is often easy to get me hyped. Even hearing the first seconds of the first One Piece opening made me hyped for it once lol

I love chatting OOC with my roleplay partners because I'm more comfortable then and don't feel like you hate me haha. I tend to misinterpret things other people say a lot because of my autism but that doesn't have to do with you of course

I'm a sucker for moodboards, playlists, memes, headcanons and whatever of our Ocs and the canon characters of the fandom we're roleplaying in. If you're into such things as well I'll be your friend immediately

This might be a little offputting to some but I can sometimes tend to ghost for a while because all of my motivation tends to leave me randomly on occasions and then I'm too scared to get back into our conversation if I didn't warm up to you yet. So shooting me a message when I haven't answered in a week is highly appreciated! On Discord, I'm not as terrible with ghosting and would actually prefer to rp there- but that's not a must.
But because of that I also won't be offended if you ghost me. Life can happen

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Looking for/Rules .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Someone who is willing to chat OOC like I already mentioned is appreciated but it isn't really a must. I'm just more comfortable rping with you if we chatter a bit. With chatting, I'll open up fast but without it, I might never will

I don't care how much you write. I can work with both oneliners and 500 paragraphs but please don't expect me to write those 500 paragraphs as well because I will lose interest. Like I said quality over quantity. I'm not Tolkien so we don't need several pages considering solely of a description of a tree. Though very long replies on your behalf might intimidate me and cause anxiety to my fingers so replying will take ages more often than nit haha

Decent spelling and grammar are highly appreciated since -even if it sounds stupid- it hurts me a lot mentally to read something with bad ones. I don't care about punctuation since I'm bad at that as well but some decent wording and everything would be nice- This isn't a must but if the grammar isn't that good then replies will take much longer on my side to mentally prepare

When we're doing a RP with CanonxOc doubling I want you to put as much effort into my part as you are putting into yours. Of course, they don't need to match in length but it will be noticeable when you don't care about my part

Also for CanonxOc doubling please be able to play the character accordingly. You don't have to do it perfectly but I don't want to feel like it's a completely different character. Of course, the same could happen to me since I'm also just a human and make mistakes. So if you notice something please point it out to me! Though I don't stick 100% to canon and rather my interpretation of the character. But if you view said character in a completely different way I won't be opposed to adapt

Since I like to have some spice in my RPs I'd like you to be 18+. But that is no must and neither is the spice if you're uncomfortable with that. We can also simply fade to black and skip if you prefer. I'm pretty open when it comes to kinks so I'll play almost anything you want lol. Unless it includes children, animals or noncon. Totally not my jam. Won't do that

I don't have any triggers writing-wise so no need to worry about me. Most of my Ocs have at least one mental illness and I want to play said illness accurately so it may be a little harsh at some points. Because of that, I'd appreciate it a lot if you could tell me your triggers because I don't always remember to ask

Mentioning this shouldn't be necessary but I'll do it nonetheless. If you're racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist and whatnot then don't even think of getting in contact with me. You're gross. Get off my thread

I doubt many people will read up until this part but whatever- I prefer getting a pm when asking for a roleplay since I want to keep this thread tidy. And when you do please include a little more than "Wanna rp" or "Wanna plot" or "I can play insert character". No offense to anyone who does that but that seems to me like you won't really care about the roleplay or won't put any effort into it if you can't even say hello. I know this will seem very picky but I will feel uncomfortable talking to you right away. Tell me a little about your day, what fascinates you, literally anything as long as it's a bit more than those few words that will make me want to smash my head against a wall

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Fandoms .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

So here's the list of fandoms I'm up to write for in alphabetical order, how far I am with the source material, the character(s) I'd like to play against, who I'm best at playing for your part (if I have someone) and who I won't play
Some may be a little weird but I don't care lol. I'm weird and my heart craves for what my heart craves
Red ones: craving with a passion and will accept under any circumstances
Crossed out: won't accept at all currently (but can easily be tempted actually so you can still ask)
Simple white/not crossed out: not craving but would be open if you trigger my brain a little with it
Note: I normally don't do CanonxCanon but could be persuaded to do it for your side while doubling. I won't do a solely CanonxCanon RP

Ace Attorney
Progress: first two games
Miles Edgeworth

Alice in Borderland

Progress: completed season 2
Suguru Niragi

American Horror Story
Progress: started season 2
Tate Langdon

Anne With An E
Progress: completed
Anne Shirley-Cuthbert, Cole Mackenzie

Attack on Titan
Progress: completed manga, started season 4 part 1 animewise
Annie Leonhardt, Kenny Ackermann, Mike Zacharias, Pieck Finger, Porco Galliard, Reiner Braun

Sokka, Zuko

Black Butler
Progress: up to chapter 52, only watched season 2 animewise
Grell Sutcliff, Undertaker, William T. Spears
Best at: Alois Trancy

Black Mirror
Progress: completed + Bandersnatch
Colin Ritman

Breaking Bad

Progress: completed, haven't watched Better Call Saul
Jesse Pinkman

Bridgerton

Progress: completed both seasons
Colin Bridgerton

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Ambrose Spellman, Robin Goodfellow

Danganronpa (only Non-Despair AU)
Progress: only the first game finished, started second game, anime not at all
Kazuichi Soda, Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Death Note
Progress: a void actually
L Lawliet

Death Parade
Ginti

Degrassi The Next Generation/Next Class

Progress: watched seasons 8 onward as a child so I got some knowledge there but not much, nowadays I'm up to season 8, completed Next Class
Craig Manning, Gavin "Spinner" Mason, Johnny DiMarco

Demon Slayer

Progress: like halfway through season 1
Inosuke Hashibira, Giyuu Tomioka

Detroit Become Human

Progress: completed, several paths
Hank Anderson

Diabolik Lovers
Progress: some episodes
Azusa Mukami, Shuu Sakamaki, Subaru Sakamaki

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Progress: completed the movies, no idea how far I'm with the books
Rodrick Heffley

Die Wilden Kerle/Wild Soccer Bunch (any other german here knowing this??? lol)
Markus von Theumer (cartoon version), Marlon Wessel, Michi

Doki Doki Literature Club
Progress: well is there anything else than completed?
Yuri

Downton Abbey

Progress: completed the show and the first movie
Thomas Barrow

Dragon Age Inquisition
Progress: ONLY Inquisition, up to the well of sorrow, but know spoilers
Cole, Dorian Pavus, Iron Bull, Krem Aclassi, Morrigan, Varric Tethras

Ever After High

Progress: up to Way Too Wonderland
Dexter Charming, Lizzie Hearts, Maddie Hatter, Northwind

Fantastic Beasts
Progress: completed the movies but actually wasn't mentally present during the third
Newt Scamander

Game of Thrones & House of the Dragon
Progress: halfway through season 4, just started House of the Dragon
Joffrey Baratheon, Sandor Clegane

Genshin Impact
Progress: no idea if it's important? Just throw spoilers at me
Albedo, Alhaitham, Arataki Itto, Bennett, Candace, Chongyun, Gorou, Kaedehara Kazuha, Kamisato Ayato, Kaveh, Layla, Mona Megistus, Razor, Rosaria, Tartaglia, Thoma, Xinyan
Won't play: Fischl
Best at: Kaeya??? I think???

Ghibli movies (pretty much any)

Progress: watched most, just ask
Ashitaka, Howl

Gorillaz
Progress: ??? what
Murdoc Niccals

Gotham

Progress: basically just skipped through to only watch the episodes Jerome is in lmao
Jerome Valeska

Gravity Falls
Robbie Valentino

Haikyuu!
Progress: started season 2
Kei Tsukishima, Kentaro Kyotani, Ryunosuke Tanaka, Takanobu Aone

Harry Potter
Progress: movies completed, finished book two
Albus Dumbledore, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Ron Weasley, Sirius Black (Marauder Era)

IT
Progress: only watched the first part, dropped the second because- no
Patrick Hockstetter

Life is Strange
Progress: completed all three/four games
Finn McNamara, Frank Bowers, Ryan Lucan
Won't play: Mark Jefferson

Lord of the Rings

Progress: completed the first two movies, haven't touched Hobbit
Gimli

Marvel/MCU (not really into it much but- yeah)

Progress: yeah only Deadpool-
Deadpool

Misfits
Progress: dropped once Nathan disappeared and Rudy appeared
Nathan Young

Monster High

Progress: watched all the movies, some webisodes, don't talk to me about the reboots
Abbey Bominable, Heath Burns

My Candy Love/Sweet Amoris/Amour Sucré/Corazon de Melon/Every other name

Progress: no idea, haven't touched Campus Life
Alexy, Castiel

My Hero Academia (would also love to do that Fantasy AU)
Progress: halfway through season 3
Goto Imasuji/Muscular/Jailbreaker, Himiko Toga, Hitoshi Shinso, Inasa Yoarashi, Jin Bubaigawara/Twice, Juzo Honenuki, Katsuki Bakugo, Keigo Takami/Hawks, Mei Hatsume, Momo Yaoyorozu, Shihai Kuroiro, Tamaki Amajiki, Tenya Iida, Tsuyu Asui
Won't play: All for One, Dabi, One for All/Toshinori Yagi, Tomura Shigaraki

Mystic Messenger

Progress: no idea, just tell me what you want
Zen/Hyun Ryu, Luciel/Saeyoung Choi, Yoosung Kim

My Time at Portia

Progress: is there such a thing as progress?
Arlo, Gust

Naruto
Progress: completed, haven't touched Boruto and won't change that
Choji Akimichi, Deidara, Hidan, Ino Yamanaka, Kabuto Yakushi, Kakuzu, Kankuro, Kiba Inuzuka, Kisame Hoshigaki, Neji Hyuga, Rock Lee, Shikamaru Nara, Shino Aburame, Suigetsu Hozuki, Temari

One Piece
Progress: all over the place, just throw spoilers at me
Bartolomeo, Basil Hawkins, Buggy, Charlotte Cracker, Charlotte Katakuri, Coby, Crocodile, Donquixote Doflamingo, Dracule Mihawk, Eustass Kid, Franky, Killer, Nami, Nico Robin, Perona, Portgas D. Ace, Roronoa Zorro, Scratchmen Apoo, Shanks, Smoker, Trafalgar Law, Usopp, Vinsmoke Sanji

Outlast
Progress: completed every game except Trials
Eddie Gluskin

Pirates of the Caribbean
Progress: completed the whole series
Hector Barbossa, Jack Sparrow

Pokemon

Progress: Ruby/Sapphire, Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, Scarlet/Violet, watched some episodes of the Black and White anime
Adaman, James, Milo, N, Piers, Vol
o

Ratched

Edmund Tolleson

Resident Evil 7 & 8
Progress: ONLY 7 and 8, completed both
Karl Heisenberg, Lucas Baker

Sally Face
Sal Fisher

Sex Education

Progress: completed season 3
Adam Groff

Shameless

Ian Gallagher, Mickey Milkovich

Skins UK
JJ Jones, Luke, Rich Hardbeck, Sid Jenkins

Skyrim
Progress: no idea man, throw spoilers at me
Farkas, Ghorbash, Torvar, Vilkas

Squid Game (like outside of the actual game)

Deok-su

Sonic

Progress: all over the place
Knuckles the Echidna, Shadow the Hedgehog

Soul Eater
Progress: completed anime, right after the timeskip in the manga
Black Star, Giriko, Hiro, Ox Ford

South Park
Progress: does that matter? Completed both Stick of Truth and Fractured but Whole
Craig Tucker, Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick

Stardew Valley
Progress: uh- what is progress?
Harvey, Sebastian, Shane

Steven Universe
Progress: completed main series, movie and Future
Lars Barriga, Sour Cream

Stranger Things
Progress: completed season 4
Billy Hargrove, Eddie Munson

Best at: Billy Hargrove

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (only 2012 version)

Progress: no idea
Raphael

The Dragon Prince
Progress: still gotta watch season 4
Crow Master, Soren

The Legend of Zelda (in general)
Progress: most games, just ask
Sidon

The Umbrella Academy
Progress: completed season 3
Alphonso Hargreeves, Ben Hargreeves (Sparrow Version), Five Hargreeves (aged up physically of course), Klaus Hargreeves

Tokyo Ghoul
Progress: up to root, just don't wanna watch re
Juzo Suzuya, Hideyoshi Nagachika, Shu Tsukiyama

Twilight (yes seriously)

Emmett Cullen, Paul Lahote

Victorious

Robbie Shapiro

Vikings

Ivar the Boneless

Watch Dogs 2
Progress: ONLY 2, but honestly no idea
Wrench

Yarichin Bitch Club
Progress: read the first four issues
Ayato Yuri
Best at: Toru Fujisaki, Yui Tamura

Yuri!!! on Ice
Christoph Giacometti

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. SO .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

If you actually read through all of this...oh boy thanks a lot! DM me if you're interested in roleplaying anything mentioned here or just want to chat​

Last edited:
Bump! Cleaned my comment section a bit as it was getting too crowded for my taste but whatever!
Currently continuing to watch AoT Final Seasons but One Piece and Umbrella Academy are scratching the back of my head as well so shoot your shot lol

Kinda update: Leaving everything un-crossed out to test my brain a little. Aka how easy it is to hype me up for something lol. Don't mind me

Definitely interested in both Dragon Age Inquisition and Alice in Borderland!

Here I am at almost midnight while this sudden urge and craving are overcoming me once again. That's it. That's the plot of my life just now

Dipping my toes into OcxOc territory again and would smooch anyone who'd be up for it

I know both Alice in borderland and Naruto are crossed out at the moment but if you’re at all interested I’d be up for it. If not totally fine! ^^

Literally haven't been on here in several months because life happened but my current Attack on Titan brainrot forced me to return lol. I'd literally sell you my left foot for it. Kenny especially because of reasons
Though Naruto or whatever would be fine as well lmao you could persuade me to do this as well

Does anyone even read what the heck I'm writing here? Let's all pretend that's the case and I'm not just talking to myself basically

Hi!
I'm very new to all this and I read almost all of what you've written XD
I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing an Umbrella Academy roleplay.
I saw, despite it being crossed out, that you have four separate characters you would like to roleplay against.
I am perfectly fine playing Alphonso, Ben or Klaus, however I would like my OC to be played against Five Hargreeves, that is if you accept to do this rp. XD
Out of the other three characters, I think I'd be most comfortable playing Sparrow!Ben, but I can try doing any of the other two, depending on your preference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back