• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay Pairings and fandoms!

Magical

Beyond What Is Seen

Spunky Bystander
About me!
Hey guys you can all call me Kian or beyond. My preference for roleplaying is semi lit. I don't prefer lit because I get antsy waiting and I tend to lose interest fast when I have to write so much. Maybe later on I'll end up liking it. My preference in the pair is in italics. (I’m sorry if my grammar or spelling is bad! I’m dyslexic.)

What I'll do
I'll do mxm, fxf, and fxm, so please don't be afraid to ask!! I love doing any pairing!! I am comfortable with either gender.

Pairings
Pirate x princess
Angel x demon
Vampire x hunter

Royal x knight
Thief x assasin
Bad boy/girl x good girl/boy
Bad girl/boy x bad boy/girl
Popstar x non idol
Actor x rival actor
Super hero x super villain
Siren x sailor
Ghost x human

Fandoms
Harry potter
Percy Jackson
The Maze Runner
Fairy Tail
A lull in the sea
Pirates of the Caribbean
Voltron
Sword Art Online (all seasons)
Ouran High Host club
The Vampire Dairies​

Last edited:
If you’re still looking I’m a sucker for Fairy Tail, Voltron and Ouran.
My pairings are pretty straight forward.
For Fairy Tail I’ve been aching for a good Natsu and Lucy or Gajeel and Levy one.
Voltron I’m all about the Klance. I love the idea of Pidge and Hunk. Also love Romelle and Allura.
Ouran I’m mostly Mori and Honey. But I love Tamaki and Haruhi. (They deserved a better ending in the anime..)
Let me know if you are up for any of them with me~

If you’re still looking I’m a sucker for Fairy Tail, Voltron and Ouran.
My pairings are pretty straight forward.
For Fairy Tail I’ve been aching for a good Natsu and Lucy or Gajeel and Levy one.
Voltron I’m all about the Klance. I love the idea of Pidge and Hunk. Also love Romelle and Allura.
Ouran I’m mostly Mori and Honey. But I love Tamaki and Haruhi. (They deserved a better ending in the anime..)
Let me know if you are up for any of them with me~
Omg why do I want to do them all xDD

But i'd be soooo down for a gajeel and levy one. I love them so much.

𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲, 𝐢'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢, 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫!

𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲, 𝐢'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢, 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫!
I'd be up for a klance one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back