• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~’ roleplay ‘~ (one x one).

Bucky.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈𝓃’𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
hello! ^^. i am new to this website, but not new to role-playing. i do multiple genres, and themes such as action; like avengers, to fantasy and mythical creatures, superpowers, a slice of life! really anything that i can get a kick out of!

if your still here. . .i’m looking for someone that can be at least literate within typing and doesn’t usually write one liners. i’m more of the type to write multiple sentences.

i’m also fine with any gender; m x m, f x m (vis-vera) and f x f. or anything else! i’m a pretty open person. i’m a quick responder usually! and i have anxiety when it comes to not answering someone. . .so, if it bothers you! please say so! i have no problem in taking a break for a couple, and giving you time.

if anyone were to take up! respond, and i can private message and we can begin to plot, and finally role-play.

Hey! I just joined this site as well :) I honestly havent Role played since about 2014 so Im kind of rusty. I missed RPing so I decided to get back into it! I enjoy fantasy, mythical creatures, and superpowers as well.

Hey! I just joined this site as well :) I honestly havent Role played since about 2014 so Im kind of rusty. I missed RPing so I decided to get back into it! I enjoy fantasy, mythical creatures, and superpowers as well.
hey, that sounds wonderful! if you’re wanting to role-play; of course we can pm and work something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back