• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Magolorsaware

Of the way we control characters in roleplays
Monsters.. what really defines a monster? Some are horrifying, some are down right adorable! but how humans define monsters is anything that is not normal them.
With the monsters arrival, electricity failed, and society was knocked into the dark ages.

Now, 300 years after the "Arrival" humanity has adapted by reverting back to medieval technology and government.
The last few generations have been showing sparks of magic.
What was once thought as fantasy is reality!
However the current leaders are scared of these people and banish them to the wilderness if they show any sign of magical ability.
So there is a rumor that there is a person who has great powers and ability to communicate with monsters.
Most of these rumors say he is now the ruler of monster kind and is out for revenge on the human race that threw him away.

5 heroes from all across the land will find their fates intertwined to stop the evil destruction of humanity.... But what really defines good and bad?

im looking for 3-5 people if i get 4 i will play two heroes

HEROS

2. Magolorsaware Magolorsaware
5. Magolorsaware Magolorsaware (if we cant find a fifth player)

MONSTERS (allies of heros)
(these are not required once we get 5 heros we start the RP)

hero 1: grew up in a magical outcast village
hero 2: grew up hiding his magical abilities [and has crush on hero 5]
heroes 3, and 4 : twins (and where they grew up is up to the players that claim these two)
hero 5: she has no magical ability but dreams of being the best warrior ever [and is oblivious to hero 2's love for her]

btw the stuf in [ ] is optional if you do not wish it to be there just say so

Hero Character sheet template:

Put your character sheets here and if I put a like on it its approved

Hero Character sheet template:

(FACE CLAIM GOES HERE)
Name
Appearance (optional if you have a head to toe face claim)
Clothing (optional if you have a head to toe face claim)
Armor (if any)
Occupation
Weapon of choice
Skills/Abilities
Knowledge
Fears
Likes/Dislikes (optional)
Personality
Background
[WEAKNESS] THIS IS VERY MUCH REQUIRED and dont make it some mild thing like "oh they take more damage if hit with this..."
make it decent or extreme like i did
for (an EXTREME) example: kiryl WILL NOT what-so-ever climb things or go to great heights and if he is forced to he has a mental break down.
for a mild example: never learned to swim (or something like that)

Monster character sheet:

<Photo goes here>

Name
Age state: (baby,-> middle age -> adult -> elder)
Armor (if able to wear)
Species:
Abilities/knowledge
Fears
Personality
Background

alright! my first DESCENT rp idea!
I legit came up with this sitting in my bed and listening to "what you gonna do" on repeat

Last edited:
alright well i have this on another stite that needs few more people so you could ether join there or here

and if you are interested yo dont have to ask me just put your filled out character sheet here and if can join ill like the post

Last edited:
I'm pretty interested in joining. I pretty interested in making a character with the first general backstory if no one has taken that yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back