• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay? (MxM & MxF // CLOSED )

Ta Min

: D

What's good?
Call me Min. Now, before we get into everything, here's bit about myself:
I'm currently a student and on summer break so I have a lot of free-time
▹ I strongly dislike people that ghost, hurts my feelings fam
▹ I own two cats, one is rather large weighing in at 12lbs

▹ I'm a very friendly person and enjoy chatting, just don't ask too many super personal questions cause ya know... that's kinda sus

If you're still interested in rping with me after reading that, please continue below!!

---

More things about me (they're actually related to rping this time) :

✎ I write 2+ paragraphs every post (I try to not go over 7 as that seems like a bit much)
✎ I can play 'seme' or 'uke' (this is pertaining to MxM rps)

✎ I consider myself very creative so I'll always be able to come up with ideas
✎ 4+ years of experience (but I'm also very rusty due to a 8 month break)

✎ I am only interested in MxM and MxF pairings. If it is the latter I would rather play the female or double up
✎ I am pretty active and will try to post consistently. I will always tell you if I get bored of a role-play.
✎ I will not do anything involving giant age gaps, incest, furries, etc. (I also tend to stay away from touchy topics)
✎ I am very friendly and love ooc chat, but will never share too much personal information. Please respect that! (I do use 'chat speak' when chatting ooc, but I can refrain if it bothers you)

---

Things I would like from you!! :

✎ Two or more paragraphs per post (willing to slip to one if it fits the rp - just give me something to work with)
✎ Flexible, please be able to do level three gymnastics. Just kidding! On a more serious level, try to be open minded!
DO NOT disappear on me
✎ Decent grammar, I want to understand what you're writing and enjoy what I'm reading
✎ Maybe willing to role-play on Discord? I'm not terribly active on here
✎ Able to come up with ideas! Creativity is very important to me
✎ OOC chat is very appreciated but it is not mandatory. However, it does help me get more into the role-play ^^

---

Pairings! (Oh and random ideas/cravings
♡) :

⇨ Good Boy/Girl x Bad Boy
⇨ Guy/Girl x Brother's Friend
⇨ City boy/girl x Country Boy/Girl
⇨ Guy/Girl x Friend's Brother
⇨ Prince x Prince
⇨ Prince x Celebrity
⇨ Best Friend x Best Friend
⇨ Celebrity/Royal x Normal Person(servant, fan, reporter, assassin, normal person, etc.)
⇨ Athlete x Nerd
⇨ Celebrity x Celebrity (Showmance;; they date for the publicity)
⇨ Wealthy Person x Poor-ish Person
⇨ Superhero x Villan
⇨ Superhero x Civilian
⇨ Boss x Worker
⇨ Child Hood Friend x Child Hood Friend
⇨ Outcast x Social Butterfly
⇨ Exchange Student x Normal Student
⇨ Merman x Sailor (curious about this one)
⇨Greek God x Human
⇨Pirate x (Lord, Lady, normal Townsperson)

- I found this plot for pirates if you're interested
- I'm also REALLY craving a Prince/Princess x (anyone really) plot
If you're interested in either of those things I'll love you forever.
*quick idea*
1960 - it’s the golden age of Hollywood & muse a and b are the biggest stars. They control the city and people all over america are in love with them. the only problem? they’re both hiding a giant secret. they’re both g.y in a world where it isn’t acceptable.

*so basically they wrk on a movie together, fall in love, and it’s a story about how they hide their love and stuff so yeah! : D

Last edited:
Heya, I'd be interested in roleplaying with you! The merXsailor caught my eye but I also see you apparently really want to do a prince/princess pairing. If you'd like, we could do a merman princeXhuman/sailor so I guess just PM if you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back