• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay? (MxM // CLOSED)

Ta Min

: D
not looking, sorry : (
pretty.gif

Greetings, ladies and gents. Please feel free to call me Min. I am currently looking for a new roleplay partner, if you're interested, please look below!
- - -
About me:
✎ I write 2+ paragraphs every post (Unless the role-play calls for something else)
✎ I can play 'seme' or 'uke'
✎ I consider myself very creative so I'll always be able to come up with ideas
✎ 4+ years of experience
✎ I am only interested in MxM pairings
✎ I am pretty active and will try to post consistently. I will always tell you if I get bored of a role-play.
✎ I will warn you beforehand if I'm going to leave for a bit or if I grow disinterested
✎ I will not do anything involving giant age gaps, incest, furries, etc. (I also tend to stay away from touchy topics)
✎ I am very friendly and love ooc chat, but will never share too much personal information. Please respect that! (I do use 'chat speak' when chatting ooc but I can refrain if it bothers you)

✍ ✍ ✍ ✍ ✍
You:
✎ Two or more paragraphs per post (willing to slip to one if it fits the rp - just give me something to work with)
✎ Flexible, please be able to do level three gymnastics. Just kidding! On a more serious level, try to be open minded!
✎ Be respectful and understanding : )
DO NOT disappear on me
✎ Decent grammar, I want to understand what you're writing and enjoy what I'm reading.
✎ Willing to role-play on Discord
✎ Able to come up with ideas! Creativity is very important to me
✎ OOC chat is very appreciated but it is not mandatory. However, it does help me get more into the role-play ^^

✍ ✍ ✍ ✍ ✍

Pairings/Ideas/Plots: (stars indicate how much i'm craving it & underlined shows what my preferred role is)
IF IT IS CROSSED OUT, I AM NOT INTERESTED.

⇨ Good Boy x Bad Boy
⇨ Guy x Brother's Friend
⇨ City boy x Country Boy
⇨ Guy x Friend's Brother
⇨ Prince x Prince
⇨ Prince x Celebrity
⇨ Best Friend x Best Friend
⇨ Celebrity/Royal x Normal Person(servant, fan, reporter, assassin, normal person, etc.)
⇨ Athlete x Nerd
⇨ Celebrity x Celebrity (Showmance;; they date for the publicity)
⇨ Wealthy Person x Poor-ish Person
⇨ Superhero x Villan
⇨ Superhero x Civilian
⇨ Boss x Worker
⇨ Child Hood Friend x Child Hood Friend
⇨ Outcast x Social Butterfly
⇨ Exchange Student x Normal Student
⇨ Werewolf x Werewolf
⇨ Vampire x Werewolf
⇨ Angle x Demon
⇨ Soulmates
⇨ Merman x Sailor (curious about this one)
⇨ Body Guard x Whomever they are guarding
⇨ Soldier x Civilian
⇨ Werewolf x Hunter.
⇨ Greek God x Human
I'm open to more if you have em'!

*Plots 6 is heavily based on 'Your Lie in April' & Plot 7 is loosely based on Mamma Mia/Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams'
1) Everyone loves royal families. The (TBD) Family is the most famous of all. The entire world adores them. The current queen, Queen Alexandria is a saint and her husband, King Edward is painted as a strong, stately figure. Their son is also, the perfect child. Little Prince XXX is well mannered, good-looking, charming, and everything one could ask from someone in his station. He just has one tiny little secret. He's g.y. The (TBD) Family is known for their elegant ways and family values (it's why they're admired) but they're also known for being perfect. And being g.y, in the eyes of many people, isn't perfect. XXX is never fully able to be himself, he is constantly watched by millions of people. The only person in the entire universe that knows about his little secret is his best friend HHH. And he loves HHH to death. The public, however, isn't too much of a fan. His family, current rulers of (TBD) is liked enough but their sons aren't. HHH is the younger son and has had some mishaps in the past. But that's nothing compared to his older brother, YYY who is the black sheep. He's been away, traveling the world causing trouble. He only returns because his parents threaten to cut him off. That's when he meets XXX, the two hit it off without knowledge of who the other is. They get caught hanging out one day and it's plastered across the newspapers: Bad Boy Prince YYY becoming friends with Prince XXX?! (I would rather play XXX)

2) Muse A is the only person in XX City that is able to stand up to Muse B. He has spent his entire life trying to keep Muse B in line, becoming a hated figure as a result. The people view him as a stickler. In their minds, he is the villain, not Muse B. They don't care about his powers, they don't really give a damn about him. All they know is that he doesn't like Muse B and disturbs him. Tired of constantly being hated, Muse A gives up. He disappears one day during a fight with Muse B and never comes back. Muse B soon takes over without Muse A there to challenge him. Growing bored, Muse B seeks Muse A out, not satisfied with the way they ended things. It takes a while, but when Muse B does manage to find Muse A, he's surprised, to say the least. The two hit it off and become close companions, spending hours on end together and hanging out almost every day. Muse A, finally finding someone who's able to accept him for who he is, is thrilled. Muse B, however, knows he found his hero and is trying to get him to return to his 'superhero' duties. Everything is going according to plan until Muse B realizes that he does genuinely enjoy being around Muse A. That's when everything falls apart. (I'd want to be Muse A)

3) There are two countries, Wallachia and Iustitian. They're very close allies and the royal families of these two countries are best of friends. The (TBD)'s, leading clan of Wallachia have two sons. One twenty-two and the other just shy of nineteen. AAA, the eldest brother is particularly close to Iustitian's only son, XXX. They're best friends and are constantly together. AAA is getting ready to join the army (it's tradition, and must be done in order to inherit the throne) which means he will deploy for several months. For the first time in their lives, he and XXX will be separated. During this time, XXX finds himself growing lonely. That's when he notices YYY, AAA's little brother. While AAA is off fighting, YYY and XXX grow closer. Soon enough they're good friends and maybe even a little bit more... That happiness is short-lived because XXX is forced to go on the hunt for a wife. The two of them are still close, but there's a strain in their relationship. Then disaster strikes, AAA is killed in battle and YYY in forced to grow up and take over the throne. Which is hard considering he wasn't raised the same way as AAA. He's not the 'golden' and the fearless prince his brother was. Soon after his brother's death, YYY is sent away to join the army. The kingdom is weak if there isn't anyone suit to take the throne. During this time XXX gets married and YYY toughens up. Changing almost entirely. Will these two men be able to fall in love again?

4) Muse A was born into an extraordinarily rich family, The XXXs. He grew up with anything and everything he could possibly need at his fingertips. His entire life he had been groomed to one day take over the family business and at age 21, he is about to do just that. Some say he is too young but he considers himself extremely mature for his age. Muse B has grown up with nothing and has struggled to survive their entire life. He's on the brink of being homeless but manages to just scrape by. That's when he's contacted by The XXXs. Apparently, he's the son of one of their dear family friends. So Muse A's family invites them to live with them temporarily as they try to get him back on his feet.
Muse A isn't sure how he feels about a stranger living in his house, it's definitely going to take a lot of getting used to. (historical or modern setting)

5) One was born into the spotlight, the other choosing to be in it. Muse A, a simple boy who would be considered quite insignificant if not for his blood and its history never even knew a time where there weren't people staring at him. Judging him. Fast forward fifteen years give or take and he's twenty-two years old and taking the world by storm with his charming smile, rugged good looks, and captivating personality. Muse B, an ambitious lad determined to make something of himself uploads a video onto Youtube of him singing and proceeds to do so for the next few years. Eventually, at age 13 he is 'discovered' and steals America's hearts with his sweet voice and handsome face. Seven years later and now considered a 'veteran' in this industry it's time for him to expand his horizons. So, he's headed to London to perform at a charity event hosted by the crown. That's when they cross paths. An English prince and an American singer, both using their smiles to cover their heart. And both too stubborn to stop.

6) Muse A has a gift. A gift that has brought him joy, but at the same time, so much pain. When he was a child he worked day and night, honing his natural abilities and preparing for competition after competition. It didn't take him long to grow to despise both his mother and music itself. His mother because she was the one who pushed him so hard and music because it was the source of his pain. Things that usually brought others so much happiness only brought him misery. For years he played emotionlessly, just trying to please his mother and avoid her wrath. He might've had a passion for music when he started out but his mother was quick to squash it with her cold view of the art.
When Muse A was 21, graduated from Juilliard and ready to start his adult career as a professional musician, his mother died. He was, at first, lost. All he had known was her. He didn't have friends, family members, or anyone for the matter. Then, he felt free. No longer was he in her control for she was gone. And even though he was already considered one of the best currently living musicians in the world he quit music. His last performance was in Symphony Hall where he played his heart out, and, for the first time, let his emotions show through his music. By the end of the night, everyone had been reduced to tears, except for Muse A who sat there with a bittersweet expression.

Muse B fell in love with Muse A's music when he was five years old. He was sitting in Carnegie Hall accompanied by his parents when he heard him play for the first time. Since then, he's dedicated his life to music, hoping to one day meet Muse A. After years of watching him, he grew to love Muse A himself and not just his music. He fell for his mannerisms and quiet but strong nature. In his eyes, he was perfect.
It wasn't until he saw his final performance when he realized just how broken Muse A was.

It's been five years since that final performance and both men have moved on. Muse A, pretending that his gift for music didn't exist, and Muse B seemingly forgetting about Muse A. Until, one day the two meet.

7) Muse A is an aspiring musician living in Skopelos, Greece. His parents run a quaint inn that has been in their family for generations and he is expected to take over once they pass away. Their inn, which is located a good distance outside of the city and in an absolutely beautiful location attracts those who are looking to get away from the world. He can’t stand it there, though, it’s much too quiet for him.
Muse B is a rising actor in the U.S.A., not a household name but recognizable from his small roles in a few big movies. So, when he’s offered the leading role in a small indie film, he takes it and moves to Skopelos, Greece for a month to film. He stays at Muse A’s hotel and it’s there where the two meet. They develop an unusual friendship that quickly blossoms into a budding romance and then into an all out love story. For a short while, everything is absolutely perfect and Muse B even considers staying with Muse A forever in Greece. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work out that way and he must return to the states for his job, but he promises to return. He never does. The movie turns out to be a giant hit and launches his career, even earning him his first Oscar. Muse A simply becomes a distant memory and is forgotten as he becomes swept up in the world of fame.
Muse A, who has spent this time patiently waiting for Muse B to return is heartbroken when he finds out that he is engaged. It is then when he realizes that Muse B has truly left him. Angry, but, for the most part, deeply hurt, Muse A forces himself to forget Muse B and their time spent together. He focuses on his music and later moves to the states in the hopes of becoming famous himself.

Years have passed since then, Muse B is one of the largest actors in the world and Muse A is slowly making a name for himself. The two are oblivious of each other’s existence until one day they are reunited. Old feelings are stirred and neither of them knows how to react.

→ Avatar the last airbender **
I prefer if we make our own characters for this one instead of the characters in the show. (ex. zuko, katara, etc.)
→ Harry Potter
Due to the new Harry Potter app, I have a newfound interest in this one. Original characters all the way.
→ Gossip Girl *
Once again, our own characters. I just love the concept.
→ Your lie in April **
The concept is great and I'd loved to make an rp somewhat like it, but not exactly. It's hard to explain...
→ Glee *
Not a giant fan but for like the 100th time, I love the concepttt.

There's probably more...

Last edited:
Hiya! I'd be willing to do a good boy x bad boy or a bodyguard x whomever RP with you! (I put two options just in case you personally wanted to do one more than the other)

I’d be totally down for an athlete x nerd RP with you. Shoot me a pm if you’re interested as well and we can discuss further details.

Hey! You sound super interesting and I’m 100% down to try a nerd x athlete type of pairing in a harry potter au. I don’t really know if you meant but I think it could be a real cool concept.

Howdy! I'd love to role-play with you! ^^ I'd love to do the fifth plotline or a Harry Potter related role-play!

Bump - also I am only looking for one or two more partners. Just a by the way kind of thing...

Ahh, if you don't mind, I'd love to roleplay with you! I'm open to any of the plots. The outcast x social butterfly one catches my eye, as well as the celebrity x celebrity and/or normal person. I'm open to talk about fandoms and stuff! I also roleplay via email or discord ^^

If you're still looking, I would love to do plot #1 with you!! It seems quite fun and it could end up getting some quality drama in there as well! My discord is trashinabottle#1557 if you want to talk there! :)

If you're still looking, I would love to do plot #1 with you!! It seems quite fun and it could end up getting some quality drama in there as well! My discord is trashinabottle#1557 if you want to talk there! :)
I added you on discord! (I'm minjaiv)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back