• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Roleplay (Miyuki & Justin)

He looked at her and grabbed her neck "Your going to show me what's in there or else" he said the king only has until the morning and he would die he needed his heir.

In moments, the guard was flat on the ground. "Don't you know it's rude to attack a lady? I could get you thrown in prison right now." She begins walking off, and due to him being on the ground a little bit from where he was standing, the location of the secret room's near impossible to locate, as the entire wall looks the same everywhere.

Kurenai made her way to the king's room, once again playing perfectly the part of a knight worried for her king. She keeps care of him for a little bit, just 'making sure he's fine'. After a little while, she leaves the king to his rest, having left him alive another day.

Justin soghed he just struggles with his chains. He hadn't taken a bite out of his food. He wondered what may happen tomorrow he couldn't think no more and he soon fell asleep.

Kurenai walked out to where all the knights were training. She spun her blade, tripping those with improper footing, disarming those who hold their blades wrong, and even taking a bow and shooting several targets to show others how it's done. She eventually came across somebody who was doing perfectly; at least seemed to be to everybody but her. The knight immediately challenged her to a duel when he saw her, so she accepted, everybody gathering in the arena for the duel between the two. The other was one of the newer knights, one that just about everybody was starting to compare to her, and this was her time to see his skills for herself.

Justin heard shouting and he wondered what was happening. He was starving himself but he wanted to be free. He knew if he had anything to pick the lock it would'nt hurt to try. He looked for his stuff but she took it all away from him since she searched him. He checked his boot and he found a pick, then he reached over and started to pick the lock. Eventually he got free and smiled and started to look for an escape. He put the pick back in his shoe and he sighed.

Kurenai had thought it through. She knew he might try and escape at some point, so she took the liberty of ensuring the only exit was soundproof, as well as made sure the door couldn't be opened all that easily from the inside, as there was a really difficult setup to unlock it on the inside as well.

He grosned as he tried to find the way to open the door by the time he escaped she would probably put him back in. He sighed as he went the other way down the path hoping there was an exit over there.

Down the other path was this huge cell area, and in the middle laid a large rock, about five hundred names carved into it, and at the very top, 'Prayers to those who died in there cells. May they have a better life, in the next world.' It was clearly a memorial for those who had died in the most tragic of ways, like they were murdered or starved to death, something horrible and unforgivable.

Justin was shocked criminals all died from this he knew they didn't even feed them either so it mustof been hard for them. He just kept walking around to find another way out.

Kurenai slowly walked into the room. She looked calm, like she was fine with him roaming around, though her voice was filled with a feeling of being depressed, like just being in the room was enough to make her want to cry. "You probably think that this was where they locked up criminals... It's a shame, but even the prince doesn't know what this place was used for... This wasn't where they locked up prisoners. This is where us slaves were locked up at. All those names, I put there myself. Not a single one of those girls deserved to die, but regardless, they all did. I'm all that's left, to remember those poor girls... The only one, who knows of what that man did..."

"I've remembered seeing you when you were a slave. I remember my father didn't want to have you living because he found no use and told them to be executed. I remember how much your younger self was much more obidient than now. I promise once I have the chance you'll be in that cage suffering but ill let you live just thriving off minimal help." He told her. He wanted his revenge Justin was gonna get it hopefully. This girl was gonna take advantage of his throne and Take revenge on the higher class.

"Like hell you're putting me back in those cages... Do you even know what it's like...? One day, I'm living a normal life, enjoying the peace my older sister was protecting. The next, I'm in a cage, starving and cold, not even a reason for being there. You don't know what we all went through... We were all innocent kids, locked in cells for the enjoyment of your beloved High Knight and his 'friends'... If anything, I deserve to put him in that cell and never return to feed him... Let him die off like he so let hundreds of others... I'll allow you to roam this place all you want, but if you even dare say one thing... and I mean one thing... about those of us who suffered... I'll make you see what we went through with your own eyes... Experience it with your own body... The suffering of being robbed of food, your very purpose for being kept alive to be hit every day..."

"Well don't worry, I'm gonna make sure i tell everyone your little secret. Your not gonna do that I can garentee that." He said to her stubbornly. He used to feel bad for them now he doesn't.

"Just like everybody else... Think we belonged here, think we were put here because we deserved it... You should've seen the tears... Not a single day went by without them crying... Some of them were stripped of their purpose to live... Some of them killed themselves just to end the suffering... Go ahead, tell. I don't care at this point... At least... people will have something to remember me for..." She walks over to where all the names were carved at. "Every one of those girls, would do the same as me... Not because any of us are evil, but because we wanted all of this to end... I made sure to remember all of those who shared the fate of being in cells with me's names... I made sure to remember... all of them..." As she talked, all she could think about were those days in cells, the cries of everybody who was trapped with her, all she could hear. It felt to her, as though she were once more in that cell of hers, starving, cold, and above all else, without purpose. She pulled out a small knife, getting ready to carve something at the very bottom of all the names, most-likely her own name. "You can go ahead and tell all you want. It doesn't change the fact, that I was the one who suffered here the most. Not because I was tortured worse by them, but because... I had to keep living for them. Not a single day goes by without me remembering all of their names... Hearing their screams of pain... Seeing, their tears..."

"I'll be honest with you, that situation they wanted me to take advantage of you all. I had a thought of letting you all go but I didn't I chose to kill you all to prevent the revolt. I didn't want my kingdom going down... I just needed to keep the whole place safe I care for my people but you, you just care for revenge and your selfishness" he stubbornly told her.

"I care for all the people who could have ended up here themselves... This isn't revenge or selfishness... If you'd experienced being in that cell for even a millionth of how long we all suffered in there, you'd be doing the same thing. You'd be changing this world, ridding it of filth to keep those who deserve to be here, those who deserve to be free, where they belong. Leaving them locked up wasn't caring for your people... If you'd let us all go, we'd all be alive right now, there wouldn't be any revolt... and most of all, I'd still have my sister... I killed her not because she was sent to kill me... I killed her, because she found out about my being a slave... She was so worried about me, that she was ready to kill me to end my suffering, if it were to come down to it. In the end... she killed herself... Not once did I point a blade at her... She took her own sword, and killed herself with it..." A few tears were beginning to flow down her face, just thinking about it making her want to kill every last person in the kingdom, though she knew it would be unjust, and that it would make the memories of those who shared the life of a slave with her, fade away entirely.

"Your sister wouldn't just take her own life but you aren't even close to who she was. She was the best warrior around, always spoke the truth... She reminded me so much of my sister before..." His voice cut off and tears fell down his eyes. He hated showing his emotions especially since he lost all his hope after what happened to his own sister

"She didn't just take her own life... I'm the reason she took her own life... I caused her suffering... It's all the more reason... to fix this corrupt kingdom... I'll turn it into a place where everybody can life as they wish... A place where nobody has to live in one of those cells without proper reason for being put in there... You lost your sister, and for that, I can relate to you... They called me an assassin, but since when have I even killed anybody before today...? In fact, I've only killed those three guards... Those guards though... I know for a fact, one of them, if not two or all three, were after your life... One of them was an assassin who'd been after your life for a year now."

"I don't care I rather have my life taken away instead of being captured by you fed only bread and treated like a prisoner." He told her. He just wanted her to get back to the castle and let her take His throne

"At least I thought to feed you. Nobody ever bothered to feed us. Also, I admit, it was wrong to have you locked up. From now on, you're allowed to roam this place, and I'll bring you proper food, but that's all. I'd rather not have to keep you here, but now that I've already done so, it would be risky to let you out, as you could tell somebody about this, and cause the memories of those of this list to go unremembered..."

"Please I don't want to stay here for my whole life your killing my dad anyway your giving me enough torture after he dies I'm an orphan my father killed because of you do you really want that blood on your hands?

"I'd rather have the blood of somebody on my hands, then let the blood of so many others be spilled because I didn't have blood on my hands." She looked serious, like her entire life meant nothing unless she were to complete what she called saving the kingdom.

"Just get out of here I'm not in the mood to even talk to you anymore. You think your doing what's right but altogether your nothing bigger than a murder. You think your doing the right choice but your not... Although I haven't told anyone about this yet, but I can end this monarchy right now for saying five words and it will destory this castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back