• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

What interested you about this thread? (Select all that apply)

• Fandoms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Genres

• Roleplay Style

• Info About Me / My Interests

• Other / I don't know

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I wasn't interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jill Stingray

a rainy day in a robot body
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
EtOTD8lVcAA3hCx.jpg
You've been here before.

Time to get cliché...
  • Do you like it when people who have been trying to viciously murder each other for years fall in love and kiss?
  • Do you enjoy horrific space parasites and eschatological destruction?
  • Do you like crawling through the ruins of civilization searching for meaning?
  • Are you fond of monsters, magic, adventure, and strong, silent warriors who never take off their helmets?
Do any of these describe the writing you're looking for? No? Oh. Well, uhm, hold on, I've got a card for this...

Fandoms and stuff I'm interested in (This changes frequently! Check back after each bump!)
Universes I would enjoy writing around, not in order by preference (spoilered in case you haven't seen/read/played some of these or just to save space, click to expand):

69437019_p0 cropped.png
Historical / Alternate History
  • Alternate history WWI or WWII
    • Open to 1x1 or group!
    • Alternate history elements that could be included:
      • Male and female soldiers for all countries (opens up a lot more character, plot, and romance options).
      • Some adjustments to make writing in these periods more comfortable; ask me to explain in DMs and I will!
      • Different battles, offensives, campaigns, treaties, truces, and outcomes for the war - all stuff we can come up with, I'd love to hear your ideas!
      • (OPTIONAL, NOT REQUIRED) Fantasy elements, such as elves and magic
E-PqPOSUUAcF0Y3.jpg

1673325067762.png
Star Wars
  • I don't have many plot ideas for this currently, but I think I'd probably play an Imperial character or a Mandalorian, they're pretty cool.
  • Very vague plot ideas:
    • Your character is an enemy of mine (e.g. a rebel, a Jedi, etc) but some greater common enemy or challenge forces them to begrudgingly work together. Could be they're imprisoned by space pirates, or they're stranded on a planet together, or there is some horrible space monster hunting them.
    • Finding an abandoned Imperial research vessel and realizing something has gone very, very wrong (horror plot - ever read Star Wars: Death Troopers? Not required reading, though! Just inspiration)
    • Doesn't have to be these, anything we can come up with. I'd love to hear your ideas!
    • Not particularly interested in RPing as or with canon characters
ref 1 black edit.png

1673327373019.png
Vampire in the Garden
  • Fine/Momo, OC/OC
  • Oh my god this show did things to me
  • I cried
  • Please watch this show so you can share my pain
https%3A%2F%2Fnetflixlife.com%2Ffiles%2Fimage-exchange%2F2022%2F05%2Fie_86917.jpeg

1673327463266.png
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch From Mercury
  • Suletta/Miorine
  • I love this show to death please watch it
FjH8x3QakAArXis.jpg

Halo (Not actively looking, but open to story ideas)
  • Human/elite (F/M), Human/Human (F/F), OC/OC (I'm cool with you playing some canons, I'm just not really interested in Chief or Cortana)
  • I would love any kind of story involving desperate odds and the horrors of the Flood
  • We don't have to write specifically within the events of these games, but just to give you an idea of my favorite parts of the Halo universe, I really love 2, ODST, and Reach. I'd probably enjoy something that takes place before 4, since I didn't really like 4 or 5 too much. You can still pitch ideas to me about things that take place in these games, though!
    • Halo 2 Anniversary is SO GOOD oh my god the elites are so nice
  • Plot ideas, not ordered by preference:
    1. An ODST or Spartan strike team is sent in to investigate an unresponsive freighter dormant near the remains of one of the rings, suspecting Covenant involvement, but they find something much worse. It's a prison ship, and all of the Covenant and human prisoners got out of their cells. But that's the least of our worries: the Flood is here, and now every species on board are prisoners together. (Inspired by Halo: The Mona Lisa)
    2. ODSTs drop in to support the assault on Delta Halo and secure the library at the same time the Elites are doing the same, but things go horribly wrong for everyone as things better left alone are awakened, and blood feuds are quickly discarded in favor of surviving a fate worse than death.
    3. One of ONI's most valuable agents is trapped deep inside a Forerunner structure after a scientific expedition took a turn for the worse. You are part of the strike team sent to recover her. The twist? It's a Covenant strike team.
1046989627_preview_arbiterh2aedit.jpg

Dungeon Meshi (Not actively looking, but open to story ideas)
  • Marcille/Falin
  • If you haven't read this cozy fantasy adventure manga, you really should! I think on some level it has something for everyone.
fali marcille cuddle.png

eb1405d0d06eb6224019f9df00b12279.jpg
  • Kuvira/Korra
  • This would probably take place either during or immediately after the final season.
art-the-legend-of-korra-2360.jpg

she-ra1.png
She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
  • Adora/Catra
  • Current favorite animated show of all time. Highly recommend you check it out regardless of your interest in writing with me.
EuJBpGkXEAQodB1.jpg

Fallout (Not actively looking, but open to story ideas)
  • OC/OC
  • I really, really love the way the Fallout universe is depicted in Fallout: New Vegas. We don't have to write specifically in the events/location of the game, just giving you an idea of what I like about Fallout.
  • My character ideas, not ordered by preference:
    1. Followers of the Apocalypse researcher who is in over her head
    2. Eccentric wasteland radio host who uses her broadcast for (mostly) good, inspired by Three Dog/Homage
    3. Relentless Enclave operative with a grand and terrible ambition
    4. Traumatized and alcoholic engineer who survived an unspeakably messed up vault
    5. Psycho raider chick that gets wrapped up in something that isn't murdering innocents for once
    6. i can keep going i have entirely too many of these
f9309f75f21f9c47bc1e8f545a34271f.png

SCP Foundation (Not actively looking, but open to story ideas)
  • OC/OC
  • I have too many favorite SCP stories to list. I really enjoy the Antimemetics series, S.D. Locke's Proposal, and 3333, but I honestly just have a silly amount of stories I love. Tell me about your favorites!
sun2.jpg

The Elder Scrolls (Not actively looking, but open to story ideas)
  • OC/OC
  • Skyrim-era or ES Online era
  • I'd enjoy writing an Imperial during the events of Skyrim, or a High Elf during the events of ES Online. Summerset was great!
  • ES has probably some of the most complex lore behind only things like D&D and Pathfinder so I will be far from an expert, but this also means you don't have to be an expert either!
09d91e9125b14b6a2393a37e077aa180.jpg

1673328272717.png
World of Warcraft / Warcraft III
  • OC/OC, OC/Canon, Alliance/Horde, Living/Undead
  • I would love any kind of story that involves faction/blood hatred, which evolves into a complex story of rivalry, deception, spying, espionage, impersonation, and sabotage. Lots of undercover inquiry!
    • Faction/blood feuds could include but are not limited to: night elf/forsaken, night elf/demon, human/orc, human/troll, worgen/forsaken, night elf/orc, night elf/goblin, banshee/living, dark ranger/living (there's really just an infinite number of these so feel free to pitch something to me)
  • We don't have to write specifically within the events of these games/expansions, but just to give you an idea of my favorite parts of the Warcraft universe, I really love Warcraft III, Wrath of the Lich King, and I even enjoyed Legion somewhat (Suramar especially!) I kind of dislike Shadowlands' story direction. I'm not saying we need to retcon it, just that I probably won't do well with a story centered around the Shadowlands.
  • My character ideas, not ordered by preference:
    1. A worgen assassin with a mysterious history and a dark vendetta
    2. A blue dragon with an elven form who wants to secretly rebuild the Blue Flight as it was: controlling of magic and determined to permanently revoke it from mortals
    3. A savage worgen warrior more beast than man who conducts vicious guerilla warfare against the Horde
    4. A night elf Warden with a firebrand determination to rid the undead from Kalimdor for all time
    5. i could keep going I have entirely too many of these
wei-wang-2007-warcraft-001-bevsne-s-b.jpg

Plot devices and themes I like (but are not required)
  • Body swap episode, except it's a long-term story
  • A world at war full of danger and adventure
  • Enemies ---> Lovers (I know, I'm very original...)
  • Political intrigue
  • Empire building
  • Espionage and infiltration
  • A slightly more lighthearted and romanticized wartime
  • Anime/manga themes
  • A ghost that wants/needs a body to control so they can feel what it's like to be alive again

Stuff about me
  • Personal info: EST, 23 y/o, any pronouns, LGBT+ friendly!
    • Matching my timezone is not required!
    • Let me know about any triggers you may have. I will do my best to avoid them.
  • Writing style: I'm a literate? and decently experienced writer. I normally write 3rd person and past tense, and on average I write 3-5 paragraphs (sometimes more for introductory, expository, or intense scenes).
  • References: Not required, but I like to use artistic references, either traditional art or anime/manga.
  • Love stuff: Romance is fun! I generally write F/F!
    • Age requirement: I require anyone I write with (as well as their characters) to be 18 or older! By writing with me, you agree you are 18 or older.
  • For your comfort: Lastly, I have a "ghost me anytime" policy, meaning if for whatever reason you decide you're not interested in continuing writing with me, you can drop me like I'm hot with or without any notice. 100% grudge-free, I promise! In return, I'll do better by you and always let you know if there's any reason we can't continue. If you are someone who had to drop/ghost in the past, feel free to reach out to me again!
  • Also for your comfort: Want a writing sample from me? Just ask when you PM me!

Other stuff I like but I'm not super confident writing in right now
This is mostly just for you to know me better, check back at a later date and see if I've moved any of these around into "I want to write in these" territory!
  • Castlevania (2017)
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • Divinity: Original Sin 2
  • VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action
  • Dead Space
  • PREY (2017)
  • FFXIV
  • Gundam: The Witch From Mercury
  • OMORI
  • Undertale
  • Deltarune
  • Yume Nikki
  • Project Kat
  • Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
  • OneShot
  • Your Name
  • Anything Studio Ghibli
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995)
  • Serial Experiments Lain

If interested, PM me a little about you, your character ideas, and what you're interested in writing (also let me know if you want a writing sample from me)! Let's see if we click!

Last edited:
World of warcraft open? i have a troll we can use for good old blood feuds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back