• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay Interest Check

Harlot.xoxo

๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™›๐™š๐™ฎ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone! Getting right to the point, I'm looking to start up some roleplays. While I have this posted on the 'about' tab on my profile I'm putting it here as well! Feel free to reach out and I'll reply as soon as I can :grinningteeth:

Most Wanted
-Game of Thrones​

MOVIES + TV SHOWS
  • Game Of Thrones
  • Marvel
  • Slasher films (Message for full list!)
ANIMATED SERIES
  • Arcane
  • Black Clover
  • Demon Slayer
  • Madness Combat
  • Nanbaka
  • Record of Ragnarok
  • Soul Eater

VIDEO GAMES
  • Borderlands
  • Devil May Cry
  • Dialtown
  • Outlast
  • Overwatch
  • Pokรฉmon
  • Resident Evil
  • Twisted Wonderland
  • Undertale

OTHER
  • Creepypasta
  • Analog Horror (Message for full list!)

Hi there !

I'm also really craving a game of thrones roleplay ! (Or an MCU one for that matter)

May I send you a dm ?

Interested in slashers, Analog horror, Creepy pasta, Borderlands, Arcane, and Marvel

Interested in slashers, Analog horror, Creepy pasta, Borderlands, Arcane, and Marvel
Alright! Shoot me a message and we can figure it out there ^^

I'd love to do Demon Slayer, or Soul Eater or Nanbaka or Undertale
Any of those would be great! Shoot me a message and we can talk about it there

im a one liner and a first person role player yes or no?
We could give it a shot! Feel free to message me and we can discuss fandoms or whatever other plots you had in mind

Hello everyone! Getting right to the point, I'm looking to start up some roleplays. While I have this posted on the 'about' tab on my profile I'm putting it here as well! Feel free to reach out and I'll reply as soon as I can :grinningteeth:

Most Wanted
-Game of Thrones​

MOVIES + TV SHOWS
  • Game Of Thrones
  • Marvel
  • Slasher films (Message for full list!)
ANIMATED SERIES
  • Arcane
  • Black Clover
  • Demon Slayer
  • Madness Combat
  • Nanbaka
  • Record of Ragnarok
  • Soul Eater

VIDEO GAMES
  • Borderlands
  • Devil May Cry
  • Dialtown
  • Outlast
  • Overwatch
  • Pokรฉmon
  • Resident Evil
  • Twisted Wonderland
  • Undertale

OTHER
  • Creepypasta
  • Analog Horror (Message for full list!)
I am interested!

I'm interested in a Game of Thrones or MCU/general Marvel RP, particularly canon x canon but am willing to double for an OC if you're interested.

Hello! I'm interested in a GOT rp if you're still looking! I'm more than happy to discuss more in PM's!

Itโ€™s been forever since I watched creepy pasta lore but I kinda wanna take up creepy pasta again.

or we can do undertale which Iโ€™m very well versed in

If your still interested

I'm interested in a Game of Thrones or MCU/general Marvel RP, particularly canon x canon but am willing to double for an OC if you're interested.
I usually prefer double ups. And I am usually interested in anime or game based rpโ€™s I havenโ€™t done an MCU one before and I havenโ€™t even watched game of thrones. But that doesnโ€™t mean Iโ€™m not willing to at least try and attempt it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back