• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay Interest Check!

fallenmars

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Hiya! So I've done a few of these by now but most of my partners have ghosted me. Please, PLEASE if you decide to rp with me, I pretty much require an OOC chat so you can keep me updated as to what's going on/if you're not interested in the RP anymore. At the very least I would like a singular message saying you're not interested anymore but other than that anything goes.

With that out of the way, here's some info about me!

───── ❝ 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 ❞ ─────

4c97f699ee7fe0d40c8b2f825f302b4d.gif

I'm 19 with around 7 years of roleplay experience (yes I started when I was 12 don't come at me over it lol)

part-time employee but I usually get a reply out per day. If not and if I get caught up in irl I always try to inform my partner(s) on what’s going on
I'm open to fandom & non-fandom rps!

they/them

A complete weeb

I love reading although I don't have much time to do it anymore. I started listening to more audiobooks lately to help with my lack of inspiration and hopefully it's working lol

◈𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 ◈𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 ◈𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 ◈𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 ◈𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 ◈𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓◈

───── ❝ PREFERENCES ❞ ─────

OC X OC

OC X Cannon Character

M x M

F x F

NB x F

NB x M

M x F

───── ❝EXTRA INFO❞ ─────

I'm a decently lengthy replier and I'd expect the same (or at least enough that I can roll with it. Absolute minimum of three sentences..)

pearl.gif

───── ❝ FANDOMS ❞ ─────

Steven Universe (up to Spinel arc)
*****Undertale*****
Creepypasta
*Black Butler*
Harry Potter
****Five Nights at Freddy’s****

** Really craving Undertale atm

There's definitely more I just can't remember them offhand.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Feel free to pm me or respond on the post!
Can't wait to meet you all! <3
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back