• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Roleplay ideas??

Haha okay so, How about Cussing is allowed :)

*No GMODDING

Etc...

As long is it stays in the rules of RPnation

That's a good point to start.

I always use the following as the vampires' abilities (since we've got Dracula involved):

- very good senses

- hypnotizing humans

- controlling animals and the weather

- climbing up walls

- turning into any animal that really exists

- they're ten times as strong as they used to be when they were human

- reading minds

- telepathy

And the other facts about vampires:

- If vampires have children, those children are human-born.

- Vampires can only die when they lose too much blood, don't drink enough blood or are torn into pieces and burnt.

What do you think of this? We can change some things, of course, if you want.

Okay, I think we've got the main points, then :) now, let's think of a plot... it has to be something with a revolution in France, vampires and space exploration (I think Ioan fits really well into that^^ he is a vampire who has seen the real French Revolution and who has been working as an astronomer for his whole life^^)

Me neither... maybe some vampires have been suppressed in France and now plan a revolution? While people are planning to send others to Mars or so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back